BC Opening Day April 6th!

That’s sweet! BC makes for great Pics….
Next opportunity, I’d like to get a sequence shot through the BC finish line section.

Let me know about this Shark! I wanna see that McShark style in perfect succession... I'd love to put one together for ya!

I'll throw one of those in too for anyone who buys coverage this weekend! Free sequence shot with all packages during the month of April, just mention you saw this on here.

_MG_0038-Edit.jpg

Let me know about this Shark! I wanna see that McShark style in perfect succession... I'd love to put one together for ya!

I'll throw one of those in too for anyone who buys coverage this weekend! Free sequence shot with all packages during the month of April, just mention you saw this on here.

View attachment 8525

You should do one for someone down in the revamped six pack area this weekend. Way more up and down there now.

Were you able to make any major changes to the track with the dry weather?

Nothing crazy, everything is pushed back up to BC standards. Six pack in the bottom has grown, installed the old bowl turn before the uphill triple, little odds and ends.

View attachment 8525

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! That’s so cool to see the progression.

I’ll be in Casey Il. this weekend and unfortunately miss opening day at BC because of it. We’ll get together after and make this happen.

Track was awesome today all day! In not 1 practice I rode today was there real dust. So many freaking ruts! It was an awesome day of riding. Tomorrow should be killer too however I'm not heading down for the races. Confident the program will be good with the crew behind itall..

SRS suspension made my day better because in the first practice I beat myself up on the bigger jumps and in the kickers. I spoke with SRS a bit and felt confident in his suggestions. Man what a difference. Looking forward to fine tuning this set up but my next several practices were a blast not getting totally beatin up! No more harsh bottoming and I got a good peek at that "Suzuki handling".

WAAAAAAAA!!! Tryin bein fat! I blow through the whole stroke just going into corners! lol

Remember I let you race my bike.....so you being fat...on my bike........and I blow through the stroke on a bike set up for me..........wonder how far through the stroke you were blowin'. ;)

Yeah and I don't recall it even being that bad! Lol.. I dont remember the metallic "clunk" at all on your bike.. but then again maybe I was just used to my yz that probably had no oil in the forks.. haha

Back