Ohio International Raceway open practice Sunday 4/14

Track should be fine. Nothing has been disturbed since the changes we made last fall. Bee and I will be out there Saturday touching things up. I will do a track update Saturday morning.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and look for your update Saturday! I haven't ridden OIR in years and am itching for Sunday. My first time out this year, last weekend, ended 2 laps in when a rock cut my sidewall, so I'm looking for redemption at OIR Sunday!

Track should be fine. Nothing has been disturbed since the changes we made last fall. Bee and I will be out there Saturday touching things up. I will do a track update Saturday morning.

I really think it will. Keep in mind everything is still packed tight from the work we did last fall. Thank god we did it then and not recently. I am heading to OIR later this morning to move more equipmenty. I will give an update this afternoon.

I really think it will. Keep in mind everything is still packed tight from the work we did last fall. Thank god we did it then and not recently. I am heading to OIR later this morning to move more equipmenty. I will give an update this afternoon.

Thanks.

Ok, just got home from the track. There is no doubt in my mind that we will have a good track for Sunday. You can walk around on it now and you don't really sink in at all (its still hard packed). It's smeary on top of course but once we turn it over that's all fixed.

Kinda wishin' OIR was a little closer. I have some things to do that day and can't spend 4 hours traveling. Well, I could, but....

I can't say 100% no, but it's doubtful. Worst case maybe next time and/or the race on Sunday...

Back