Route 62 MX Park open Sat and Sun

Affliction313

PR Member
Route 62 MX Park open Sat and Sun with the debut of the large mx track on sunday. $20.00/ per rider sweet deal for 3 different tracks to choose from

The forecast looks perfect for a launch of the new track on Sunday. Any pics to hold us over until then?

Thinking I know where it is. I'll be coming from State Route 146 up 586 to 62. I turn left towards Utica and I'll see it on the right, correct?

Needing to get my fix this weekend. With BC washed out tomorrow, Sunday is the day. A couple options on the plate...

We are closed Saturday. All tracks open Sunday including the new track. Sunday will b 1st day new track will open to public. 1.2 miles of nice jumps, uphill, downhill, 3 big triples and long run of whoops Open at 11:00. $20 per bike or quad.

That may work out. Your location may win out this weekend. Look forward to the new digs... Anyone else??...

I"m going but a little leary after driving to Marysville today. Flooded out in alot of areas. I hope they didn"t get as much out east. Whats it look like out that way?

Wish I was.
I missed all the activities last weekend with my truck being down. Me and the boy are racing Action Sports GP tomorrow and I promised Sunday I would ride with a buddy at his place.

We'll make it there soon though. Look'n forward to it.

So any word on how much water/mud you guys are dealing with. I don't have my black water bike ready yet if its going to be bad?l

Always Murder Suspect...

Looks like I'll be there tomorrow. Possibly with a couple friends in tow. Hoping it's not a muddy mess. Don't feel like cleaning the bike that hard...

Back