Route 62 MX Park open Sat and Sun

THE NEW TRACK IS WICKED !! HUGE. Got out early and got about 2 hours riding in. Off to Tommy's football game. AWESOME job on the track. So fun. Some BIG jumps, some cool whoops, some good elevation changes near the back.

VERY impressive debut for the big track. Off-cambers, whoops, open flat corner sections, all manner of jumps. Very good fun. Need to split up the talent level when it gets crowded out there...other than that - REALLY fun track. Long and smile-making.

Note to self: put more fuel in kid's machine before turning him loose on a 1.3 mile long track! Lol. Great job, new track is like no other I've seen in these parts.

The big track was a breath of fresh air with the huge sketchy jumps. Super fun and lots of air time. Can`t wait to race there. Thanks to the crew there.

Thanks to all who came out to ride the new track. Only thing we didn't get to do before we opened new track was haul sand in for sand section. Any suggestions or comments good or bad are always nice to hear! See everyone Saturday.

Fun track for sure, nice job on the prep work and track layout. Hopefully you can get the track prep that good when the rain does not fall and you'll have a good thing going for sure. One of my suggestions was to keep the roller theme going instead of switching it up to whoops towards the end. Maybe also fill in a couple areas that were really soft and square edged like the transition coming out of the back section before the step on step off. As long as your leaping across it's not bad I was thinking of all kids/guys not jumping it.

Thanks for the good suggestions. We have 1 water truck now I have been looking for another one so can keep it moist. Built the pond in back that has 3 springs that feed it and most of new track drains to the pond. The sx and new track can take a lot of rain because of excellent drainage.

An idea for the kids sessions. Cut the track at some point. Not make it super small by any means, just a bit smaller. I did not like not being able to see the boy for lengths of time nor do I like to jog. Lol. Jack enjoyed it but he likes to make laps and he felt he was doing GP type racing. Great prep, facilities, and yer not so bad yourself.:)

Like the layout. Once it gets run in in some areas and isn't so soft, it should be sweet. Also, those rocks in the back newer section get cleaned up a bit., Noting major. I give it a B+. I give this rider a C-. Take that for what it's worth. ;)

Like the go big or go home layout, but also that most sections are forgiving for those not wanting to go big nor go home. Only section I have a suggestion on is the big gap step up in the back and the step off shortly there after. Going with the not going big or not wanting to go home theme, you might wanna flll the gaps in a bit, but keep the distance between them if that makes sense. The "V" out between the step up got rutted and wasn't so easy to get through and for those of us not familiar with step off's, I was a little tight in the buttock area when I hit that a couple times... ;)

All in all, a fun track. Told me I need to get out to a few tracks now to get familiar with a few different obstacles, I'm not so ready to race yet, and I sooooo need to get the bikes suspension redone. Fork seals were leaking so bad late in my ride day that it was affecting my front brake stopping power. :( I'll hit everything next time or two I'm out there. Nothing I haven't done before, except the step off dealio, so all good. Was kinda cool having the whoops although I was not fast through them, I can see trouble once I "think" I can, and good luck keeping them in shape. All good though. :)

Thanks again!

Rupert was playing "moto camera guy" I saw. Not sure what he got and/or if he's gonna post anything...

Awsome track Sharc. Very cool to have another track in the mix.

Yeah, we have so few. Can't figure out why we cannot get more than 3 riders per class on the gate...err...I didn't say that. May the strong survive. It is good to have opions. ;)

Back