SX on TV

John250

PR Founding Father
So I found where tonights race for the 250s in on Speed and Fuel about 20 different times. The 450s are not showing up on CBS here locally, or replays on speed or fuel. Anyone know when the 450s are on?

Pinks, and all these stupid ass shows are on Speed and fuel a million times. You would think they could get SX and MX live on one of the two every week. Screw the CBS broadcast, and just get a package done with either Speed, Fuel, or ESPN2 to have every race on. A majority of people get those channels now days. The CBS weeks do nothing buy tick me off.

Darn....at 1:30 it looks like I missed the noon race....must be a 50 thing as I am starting to forget stuff or maybe all the meds I am on.....bummer either way as
only a few rounds to go.

Maico Mark

Wish CBS would have shown more of the LCQ and less 30 minute commercials. It would have been fun to see Todd running up front before he got punted...

CBS sucked. No interview for heat winner? Commercial during main? I appreciate speed.

On a side note, I'm not one to dislike riders, but Wharton is a douche on the track. He's not as fast so he's gotta ride dirty. He needs a talkin' to from the refs!

I know I know Rubbins racing and I believe in that too like what we saw in the big bike class, but straight up dirty isn't cool.

Sucks for kreig too. I woulda been just as pissed. Think that would been his first main?

Just watched the race on TV. Seriously.....Wharton, that was a dirty move he must have learned right from Hanson. Tyler seriously owes him a good ass kicking or needs to put Wharton back on the ground for that move.

There was nothing spoiled that wasn't a repeat of last weekend (from Wharton). The only thing spoiled was that when you do watch, you will be watching good racing and dirty racing that took place at different times. I didn't mention the heat race winners name who didn't get an interview just so I gave no real spoiler for results!

Dungey straight up beat Poto . I know somebody will say that RV was just being safe and protecting his points lead . I say b.s. .

Great ride by Hill .

Stewart. On the planet again . To the pits . Drama . Ho-hum . Take it away lovers and haters .

I used to like Wharton . Now not so much .

Great season for KTM sales .

Dungey straight up beat Poto . I know somebody will say that RV was just being safe and protecting his points lead . I say b.s. .

Great ride by Hill .

Stewart. On the planet again . To the pits . Drama . Ho-hum . Take it away lovers and haters .

I used to like Wharton . Now not so much .

Great season for KTM sales .

+2 on above post

Was at least some good racing this week to watch.
Same thing with Wharton can't say its not OK to race and do what you gotta do, but that was a little over the top... especially from Blake. Always thought he was a stand up guy but I guess anyone can get caught rid'n dirty. HA! HA! (not that it was real dirty) just one of those, COME on... REALLY!!!! Sort of moments.
I guess Tyler has officially been welcomed to the big leagues... LOL!!! He recovered well though and I am sure Bulldog will return the invitation with X&O's sooner or later;)

...I am sure Bulldog will return the invitation with X&O's sooner or later;)

Yeah, did you see his post on Twitter? Could be fun in Vegas.

Was good racing over the weekend. I think RV had nothing for RD. RD was charged and charging. RV, like he said, stuggled most of the day. They were both still blazing fast. RV tried 'til the end, but RD wasn't having it. Was a good race. I'm ready for the outdoors, but looking forward to more weekends like this one in the next 3 weeks.

Delayed a day on TV again next weekend too then the last two are Live. So wish I was hitting Vegas. I'll be in Phoenix the week before. :( Need to get to the Cup in October...

What did Tyler have to say on Twitter? I seriously hope Tyler pays him back for that one. I do agree, it was a COME on .....REALLY moment. Tyler was in front of him, and before he knew what hit the back of his bike he was tossed over the bars. I would have loved to have heard what Mitch has to say about that move.

Someone needs to test Wharton for performance enhancing drugs. Had a slow start to the season now he's roid raging and letting the leader pull him.

Hes lucky that rut tweaked bowers because if tybo woulda stayed straight and got some good ole fashion elbow to back Ax Action the Suzuki woulda been cart wheeling into the table instead of 68.

Personally I liked what I saw out of Wharton, the dude wants it bad! All of you haters of hard core riding need to get on youtube and watch sx from the early days, that was common place riding up front! Bunch of pussies today want to cry and whine about a little rubbing! Thats why they are pros and get paid the big bucks!

That's not hardcore riding.. That's riding like a douche bag.. Crying about a little rubbing? That wasnt a little rubbing.

I am all for hardcore racing, but at that level, that stuff could wreck a person for life. The battle Dungey and RV had was good rubbin' and racin'. There was contact but there was no "i'm going to take you out as hard as I can", which very easily could have been done by both. THAT is why THEY make the big bucks.

If Wharton wants it "that bad", then go faster! Train harder! BE faster than the rest! Riding slower and wasting time trying to take people out by riding like a douche bag only hurts him in the end. (or whoever he makes lawn dart into the face of a jump). If he would have rode his own race and not like a lawn dart, he may have kept up a little better. He's just lucky that he's been pulling that with some of the nicer guys on the track. He`ll get what he deserves before too long.. I think we`ll see Bower's give him an arenacross punt in a big bowl turn.. Paybacks are a bitch..

Back