SX on TV

Again, get on youtube and watch vids from racing in the late 70's, 80's and even early 90's! Watch the show Motocross files. Especially the Bob Hannah episode. That type of riding was COMMON PLACE!

The last pass Wharton made on Bowers was a little over the top but Bowers is as much to blame. He could see that Wharton was taking the inside line and ahead of him going into the corner. Bowers should have checked up and cut under Wharton or just backed off. That is racing!

Was it not exciting? Were you not entertained? Racing at its finest. RD and RV battle was good but as usual RD made it BORING and should have passed far earlier than he did IMO.

Personally I liked what I saw out of Wharton, the dude wants it bad! All of you haters of hard core riding need to get on youtube and watch sx from the early days, that was common place riding up front! Bunch of pussies today want to cry and whine about a little rubbing! Thats why they are pros and get paid the big bucks!

This is one of those rare occasions where I've still not watched the race! But I did see that Jason Thomas on Racer X agrees with you on the Wharton-Bowers thing being hard racing.

http://www.racerxonline.com/2013/04/16/the-breakdown-wharton-vs-bowers

Back