Chillitown MX Moto Revolution Series Round #4 April 21st

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We will be holding open practice on April 20th from 10am-4pm. $25 per rider. Then on Sunday April 21st we will be holding our season opener. It is a double points race so you won't want to miss that. We are very excited about adding over 15 seconds to the track. We have amped up our game this year and we are committed to bringing you the best racing atmosphere in the state of Ohio. We have invested in better equipment to bring you the type of track we all love riding on.

We are working on getting last minute preparations done and our hope is to get pictures and possibly some GoPro video posted up soon. Be sure to check us out of Facebook this week for a lot of trivia and giveaways!

We will have tons of free swag to hand out all weekend long so plan on having a great time this weekend. So load up the camper and come on do Friday night and make a weekend of it. We have water and electric hook ups for $30 per night. We offer a free septic dump station, Free Wi-Fi, Shower house and lots of food vendors.

CTMX PRICES:
GATE ADMISSION.....................................................$10
kids 5 and under are free! (all riders excluded)

CAMPING with hookups..........................................$30/night

CLASS COSTS:
PRO CLASS...............$30/per
1ST CLASS..........$25
2ND CLASS..........$20
3RD CLASS..........$15

OMA Membership........$20/YEAR

EVERY PERSON WHO ENTERS GATE MUST SIGN RELEASE WAIVER!!

FRIDAY
GATES OPEN..............5:00-10:00

SATURDAY
GATES OPEN................8:00AM-10:00PM
OPEN PRACTICE .........10:00AM-4:00PM
$25/RIDER
EARLY SIGN UP FOR SUNDAY RACE OPEN DURING PRACTICE

SUNDAY
GATE OPEN .................7:00AM-10:00PM
PRACTICE....................................8:30AM
RACE .........................................10:00AM

-ALL Riders will need a current OMA membership to Race-
can be purchased through the OMA or at track

John250

PR Founding Father
Those of you that have not been to Chilitown, the facility is one of the best for camping and pitting. Flat grass ground, hook ups, nice roads, etc. Makes it very nice. Track is always good too, look forward to seeing a longer track this year.

kevin849

PR Member
I drive bye chillitown on my way to work, and I am so impressed with the amount of work that I have seen the crew do. The track looks very professional. I hope that they succeed because they deserve to., everyone needs to check this place out. I am way past my MX days, but I would have killed to have a track that put forth the effort that I have seen these guys do. No I do not work for the track just putting out a good word for the track.

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Thanks kevin849! We do work really hard to bring the best to the riders. We want to showcase the best racing in the state of Ohio and we feel in order to do that we need to give the riders a track that makes them feel like they are appreciated. I promise you will not experiece a more professional MX racing atmosphere anywhere in the state of Ohio than you will at Chillitown MX.

We are starting our giveaways today on facebook so be sure to log on for your chance to win a lot of free swag and passes all this week!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You guys make it hard to say, "I'm too busy", "I have to get some things done around the house", "I might not have my suspension done", "I'm not ready", and other micellaneous things like that. :)

Strouble

PR Addict
Really looking forward to heading down to CTMX. Have hrard nothing but good things about this place. See ya there.

john lilly

PR Addict
Chilitown conditions?...

Any wild guess how the track will be after Fridays rain? What kind of shape is it in now?

John250

PR Founding Father
I am about 50 minutes straight west, and we have had a TON of rain. I am hoping that the 80 degrees tomorrow help, and NO more rain. Because with Saturdays forecast (no rain but only 50), I don't think that will help it dry out. Keeping my fingers crossed for some decent weather, I want to race.

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
The track will be in great shape. If any of you were there our first year when we had open practice through the week and we had that one evening where it down poured for about 20 minutes and we were back to riding an awesome track within a couple sessions you can vouch for us that our track can handle more rain than any track in Ohio. We have designed it to drain into drywells and it also helps that the track sits on a deep sand and gravel base. We will do our absolute best to bring you the best track possible. The rain we have gotten has actually helped us a bunch.

stumpy823

PR Member
Been to every race except some sat. Races last year the track and pits can handle all the rain. You guys do an excellent job we will be there tomorrow

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
gates open at 5pm today so come on down and get your camping spot early. The track is looking good and the rain is helping. Can't wait to see everyone and hear what everyone thinks of the new changes we have made. I think everyone is going to like what we have done. We have tried to add a lot of the things everyone has been asking for.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Perfect track, Connie and crew at sign up, a ton of OMA regulars, where else you gonna find that on a fabulous spring day?? Stop moping and complaining, go load your stuff up and hit the road, you only live once!!! Its not called perfect weather-cross, its motocross. Go race.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
So, ????? How was the track?

Fair track or MX? Big or small? Tight or fast?

Is it flat or does it feel like it has some elevation change?
How were the new sections?

Mosher

PR Founding Father
Results from Chillitown Moto Revolution Round #4 are up! www.omxa.net or direct at http://www.tracksideresults.com/omxa

Thanks to everyone who came out this weekend!!!!! What a race - 359 total sign-ups!

Connie

Thanks for your awesome team and help. I would also like to thank all the volunteers from CMA for flagging, Jeremy Forcum, his family, friends, volunteers for the great facility and hard work. Thanks to all that showed up, whether working, riding, or racing...it was great time. To the parents, thank you for being patient with us as we work through the growing pains of a new organization and the rules.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yep, looks like 3 Vet classes = about the same as 10 ATV classes.
....but you know, old guys don't race.....ha-ha-ha!!!!!