Route 62 new track

Status
Not open for further replies.
We opened the new track Sunday. Any suggestions on changes or adds let is know. The only thing that didn't get done was hauling in sand for sand section. We have great drainage so tracks can take a lot of rain The track was perfect Sunday after a lot of rain. Thanks to all who came out!

Ahh Man! I had soooo much fun out there sunday. The track is super challenging and it got rough and rutted in the turns, straights and some jump faces. Absolutly loved it. Please keep the big jumps because that seperates skill levels. I would like the whoops to be more like rollers that you can kinda wheel tap all the way. Thanks for a killer track!

Yeah, I'd like to see more of what you had, but make the gap step up and step off in the back a little more filled in in between for when you aren't doing it. I liked it all and once I get to know the track a little more, get the bike's suspension set up for me, and get a little more seat time for the season, I can see having a lot of fun out there. Thanks again...

I think you guys hit it out of the park in the first inning. One week we're riding the fun little track up top, the next we're at a national:) The roller/whoops/roller section might be a challenge to maintain but was genius. Had me baffled all day. It's obvious you have some knowledgeable people behind the scenes. I suspect you were already on the dozer Sunday night tweaking things. The only thing I would recommend that maybe you haven't thought of is adding a couple port-a-johns near the consessions. Well done.

I think you guys hit it out of the park in the first inning. One week we're riding the fun little track up top, the next we're at a national:) The roller/whoops/roller section might be a challenge to maintain but was genius. Had me baffled all day. It's obvious you have some knowledgeable people behind the scenes. I suspect you were already on the dozer Sunday night tweaking things. The only thing I would recommend that maybe you haven't thought of is adding a couple port-a-johns near the consessions. Well done.

Thanks day! The porta johns were still up by building from Saturday kart race. Will be in back for this weekend! And you are correct about excellent people behind scenes. My tracks belong to the riders, they tell me what that want and I'm just the guy that runs the dozer.

Absolute tremendous effort to build that track - she offers a little bit of everything. Very much dig it. A few recommendations, if I may>? 1. That barn is too close to the track, especially with that kicker jump closeby.. 2. The step off thingey at the end of the tabletop seemed a little sketchy 3. The whoops get weird about two-thirds the way through.. 4. I used to enjoy the Arenacross track, but it's pretty beat - and I know you've been concentrating on the BIG National track, but that thing needs a facelift... 5. Definitely need to split up the talent on THE BIG TRACK, lots of little kids and beginners amidst some fast level A riders.... and squids - like me... 6. I'm done bitchin' - can't wait to come back.

Agree with most of what has already been said. Like the rockers at the beginning, the end not so much. The last step off in
the back to sketchy for me but I"m old. Maybe let the kids out a little earlier in the day before the track gets so hammered. Also saw what Nitro posted and agree. I didn"t want my kid on the back section and out of site so I had her stay up front. Great track though esp. for the first ride.

Thanks for all the input! It really helps to hear from guys that ride. It was the 1st day of new track on Sunday and only have a few minor things to tweak. One thing I have forgot to post is anyone with a current pro license rides free at our tracks. It is very hard trying to be a privateer in pro MX and we want to do our part to help.

I had a great time on the new track. For day one I give it an A. Yea, there are a couple tweaks but as others said, great effort and very fun track. I like that it is wide and the jump carved into the side of the hill towards the back is awesome. You an really fly far on that one. May need some bleachers by the two triples for spectators at some point. Great job. Thank you.

We have been thinking about putting a bike wash in at track. Not sure how we are going to do it yet but probably won't be very little charge to use it if any charge at all. Would any one use it if we put it in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back