Route 62 new track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith Rd. has a wash stall.
Actually I think they have 3 or4.
It takes quarters and I have used them in the past.

Beans installed a coin operated power washer. He probably has some good insight on the maintenance of these things. Open up on a weekday and I'll wash everyone's bike by hand:)

Beans installed a coin operated power washer. He probably has some good insight on the maintenance of these things. Open up on a weekday and I'll wash everyone's bike by hand:)
We have thought about opening on a weekday. Just not sure what day would be best or how many would show up?

wed or thurs is cool, but i would also mention that i don't know of many tracks that are open on tues that are near us. wed is smith rd. thurs is apple cabin. tues would have no competition, but kinda early in the week.

since Thurs will be nice, how about running a test this week to see how the turnout will be? :)

wed or thurs is cool, but i would also mention that i don't know of many tracks that are open on tues that are near us. wed is smith rd. thurs is apple cabin. tues would have no competition, but kinda early in the week.

since Thurs will be nice, how about running a test this week to see how the turnout will be? :)

I agree but at the same time there are not many if any tracks near us that are open during the week. Fast Traxx is 1.5 hr drive as is Smith Rd and Apple Cabin. I don't know of many guys down here that drive to Smith Rd on a weekly basis. I try to make it out a couple times a year but it's difficult to drive that far during the week. Just my opinion.

-Bob

I'm with you Bob. A weekday practice in Central Ohio would be a big hit. I can only think of 4 places in the whole state open during the week. I've went as far as looking for land to purchase just for a weekday practice. There's just not enough time to drive two hours after work before dark hits.

We will most likely be doing a weekday ride soon. Not sure whether to keep the whoops or change them? Have had about 50% want to leave them. They start out as rollers and get very aggressive towards the end.

Another thing we are going to add is a sand section. Not sure exactly where to put it yet? In corners? Or straight? Or corners and long straights?

Another thing we are going to add is a sand section. Not sure exactly where to put it yet? In corners? Or straight? Or corners and long straights?

Deep sand in the flat corners as you come back up from the back would be super cool! You could always make those whoops sand rollers too if you decided to change them up.

-Murray

Sounds like your trying to do too much at once here! It is great to see the enthusiasm you have for creating a great place to ride and Im chomping at the bit to make it there. Just keep making little tweaks for now and perfect what you have, then add or change a section at a time.

Just my thoughts

Sounds like your trying to do too much at once here! It is great to see the enthusiasm you have for creating a great place to ride and Im chomping at the bit to make it there. Just keep making little tweaks for now and perfect what you have, then add or change a section at a time.

Just my thoughts

The lap times are around 2.5 minutes. Changing up up all the time would not be a big deal. Have at it!

I would also like to see wednesday or thursday. I have been trying to get the boy on a track that is close too me. With me working weekends its almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back