Stolen 09 Rmz250 in Maple Heights Area

mbroman705

PR Member
Hey everyone unfortunately my 09 Rmz250 was stolen this evening roughly around 640 or so. 3 black guys probably mid to upper 20s I would say. I will post a pic . Its a damn shame that these losers do this stuff and hurt good people. Any info please contact me

Number on the bike now is 208

Attachments

• IMG950765.jpg
    IMG950765.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 155
Damn....post any details of stuff on the bike and the VIN in case it shows up for sale somewhere.....

Did you see it get stolen? Sounds like you have some more detail on the theft??

Did they call you about it and act like they wanted to buy? I had a guy call me twice about a bike I had for sale this winter. He wanted to come see it in the worst way that very day. I couldnt. Then a few weeks later it sounded like the same guy again with the exact same story. It sounded too fishy so I declined.

Bummer & hope the cops catch them.

Did you have insurance?

Besides insuring our bikes we have a home security camera system we got at Costco for a reasonable price so if something
does happeng we have them on video.

Maico Mark

Yeah Georgie those were them no they tried to get both but i managed to keep the one. Yes there is much more to what happened but at this point those details are just being shared with the investigators. I do have to say it is terrible that the police where we were did not want to give us the time of day as soon as we said it was a bike. This was definately something we didn't see coming looking back we see some things we should have acted on but I suppose you live and learn. We wouldn't even have expected it because it happened so quick we were in shock and same with my wife. I don't want to post to much info because who knows who is watching and I want to catch these idiots. We have some very good people helping us out at this point and some good leads or atleast we hope. ( Fingers Crossed) I will get the VIN on here as soon as I can

Yeah Georgie those were them no they tried to get both but i managed to keep the one. Yes there is much more to what happened but at this point those details are just being shared with the investigators. I do have to say it is terrible that the police where we were did not want to give us the time of day as soon as we said it was a bike. This was definately something we didn't see coming looking back we see some things we should have acted on but I suppose you live and learn. We wouldn't even have expected it because it happened so quick we were in shock and same with my wife. I don't want to post to much info because who knows who is watching and I want to catch these idiots. We have some very good people helping us out at this point and some good leads or atleast we hope. ( Fingers Crossed) I will get the VIN on here as soon as I can

I get the feeling you were held up or walked in on them stealing your stuff.

Georgie, should have been packing some heat like you would have been, huh. Glad I went and got my CCW. I will always be carrying when selling anything.

Georgie, should have been packing some heat like you would have been, huh. Glad I went and got my CCW. I will always be carrying when selling anything.

Abbbbbbsolutely.. Actually, there's not a time I don't if I'm awake, but when selling a bike, specially at my house, they'd be in big trouble.. lol

I've been eyeballing those bikes as well (hoping $ might come down some lol) for a bike for courtney. Hope you guys catch the rat bastards who did this.

Thanks Meister!! I appreciate it we are working on it. It really pisses me off that people really can stoop so low. I am going to make every effort possible to catch them and when I do you guys will be the first to know. I am so sick and tired of the theft on bikes its just plain stupid and wrong

Same exact thing just happened to another guy just today with a 09 Honda CRF450 this crap is getting out of hand

I think you need to share what happened to help make others aware.

I don't know the exact details, but these people offer to meet in a public place and then want to ride the bike, or hear it run. At that time they jump you and ride off on the bike, one or two of them, another in a car.

Exact thing happened to a buddy of mine down in Tenn. last year.

I don't know the exact details, but these people offer to meet in a public place and then want to ride the bike, or hear it run. At that time they jump you and ride off on the bike, one or two of them, another in a car.

Exact thing happened to a buddy of mine down in Tenn. last year.

yep. basically, dont let anyone on your bike without all the cash in your hand. count it. they like to hand over a astack of money but put 1s wrapped in ac ouple 20s to make it look like theres a lot there

Got it. That sucks. Never sold a big bike, only little kid bikes. I have a 50 getting ready to sell, that is why I asked.

Thanks.

Hey everyone unfortunately my 09 Rmz250 was stolen this evening roughly around 640 or so. 3 black guys probably mid to upper 20s I would say. I will post a pic . Its a damn shame that these losers do this stuff and hurt good people. Any info please contact me

Number on the bike now is 208

Repost an add with a picture of the bike and put stolen with it too, also put a reward down. My brother in law had his truck stolen by a couple of colored guys from cleveland, he reposted an add with it saying stolen and a $1000 reward and one of his friends turned him in, yes he had to still give the guy the money but he got his truck back that was worth way more then $1000. Maybe it will work for you too!!! Could even try with a small reward!

That blows….
A similar situation happened in Brunswick last year. Buyer (with a few friends) and seller met at a place of business and buyer asked to ride the bike. The buyer took off on the bike and met his buddy down the street where they threw the bike in a van and took off.
I asked it then and I’ll ask it again.
Do we have these issues when we spent $50 for a Cycle-Trader ad? Or is it a Craigs list thing?

Pitracer link to last years Brunswick theft..

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?4972-Motocross-Bike-Stolen-in-Brunswick-Ohio-YZ125

Craigslist has a lot of good people. The scumbags are in the minority. In fact I'd bet a small number of scbags screw a large nber of people and give the site a bad rap.

I made two craigslist meet and swap deals this week. Smooth as glass both really decent people and friendly.

I wonder if that sketchy crackhead that asked to ride my 125 I bought was part of a theft ring and happened to be in the right place.

1. Pack heat, pray you don't have to use it. ( and don't get out of the truck like a tough guy and broadcast: "I'm packing heat." That's more stupid than going without a gun.)
2. Meet at a damn police station.
3. Never meet at your house or theirs. Ever.

Back