Utah SX - spoiler alert

Davi kept him honest...he looked great! Finally a set of whoops in sx that were challenging...how about mookie? Was anyone as fast as him through those?

All in all though I think the track was too tight.

How about Roczens bad luck? Dude has it happening I hope he wins next week. On a side note to that, someone needs to sucker punch Erin square in her nose then stick a mic and camera in her face for an interview just to get her feelings on it!

Tough call for Roczen, I would have liked to see him finish the heat . To many crazies in the LCQ. Cool short starting area , makes things very interesting . Great night of racing .

Davi and dung did everything they could to stop RV .....RV is just a monster man...He took everything they had and all the pressure and just stomped them out...Just getting ready for outdoor mode,Remember he is faster outdoors then in!

I thought the layout of the first 2 turns sucked. Good racing in the 450 main tho.

Anyone notice how short tomacs bike was? Chain adjusters all the way in. I assume to make it turn better for the tight track, but it sure seemed to make him suffer in the whoops compared to bikes who ran the adjusters out a bit more.

Dave, I couldn't agree more about Erin. I understand her job, but come on.

Roczen was just plain stupid to pull out of the heat race with half of it still to run......... we saw the exact same scenario with RV a few years back when he failed to qualify for Jacksonville. Bad heat, pull out, go down in first turn of LCQ, don't qualify........... you are in a Championship battle and are the cream of the crop......... take 9th in the heat and guarantee yourself points in the MAIN!!!! STUPID is as STUPID does, and if Tomac wins the title, it will be all Roczen's own doing that led to it.

Track was OK, seemed short and choppy without a lot of good flow. I guess I liked the change from cookie cutter design, but it could have been better. Why not use the Over / Under bridge to get a track with a different layout?

Roczen was just plain stupid to pull out of the heat race with half of it still to run.........

So agree. Was saying that when he did it and again after he didn't qualify.

Racing in the mains were awesome. Was good to see Mookie up there in the heat. Could definately tell he's not used to being on the podium. Being a Kawi fan, I was OK with the result of course, but there was a piece of me wanting Milsaps to get RV. What an awesome 450 race. Thinking RV didn't have much left and was soooo relieved that he held the lead long enough. Davi was amazing through the whoops. As was said, Mookie might have been the best in the whoops for the night though...

Roczen was just plain stupid to pull out of the heat race with half of it still to run......... we saw the exact same scenario with RV a few years back when he failed to qualify for Jacksonville. Bad heat, pull out, go down in first turn of LCQ, don't qualify........... you are in a Championship battle and are the cream of the crop......... take 9th in the heat and guarantee yourself points in the MAIN!!!! STUPID is as STUPID does, and if Tomac wins the title, it will be all Roczen's own doing that led to it.

Track was OK, seemed short and choppy without a lot of good flow. I guess I liked the change from cookie cutter design, but it could have been better. Why not use the Over / Under bridge to get a track with a different layout?

Couldn't agree more on Roczen. When I was a kid racing my dad always told me you never quit unless you're puking, hurt or the bike quits on you. Things not going his way so he quits. Doesn't seem like a champion to me. Hope Tomac smokes him next week.

bad break for Roczen for sure. Bad choices result in bad endings. life gives us learning oppurtunities all over the place. For Roczen and all racers.
As for my favorite trackside reporter (I use this term hesitantly) she is "dwelling" too much! He should not have even talked to her at all! She should have respected him enough to try to speak with him in the pits not right there. Is there anyone watching that did not know how he felt at this moment? REALLY?
oh and can Ralphy call more parts of the track "whoops"? lol

Have to say lost a little respect for Roczen pulling off like that. It's motocross, you never quit.

I'm going to have to disagree with the whole Erin thing. that's her job. that's what she does. like she could have predicted that Roczen is a big damn baby and was going to cry.

I'm going to have to disagree with the whole Erin thing. that's her job. that's what she does. like she could have predicted that Roczen is a big damn baby and was going to cry.

I wouldn't say it's not the Roczen interview, just the way she approches most riders. She sort of insults their intelligence while asking the question. She sounds like an idiot. Kinda like Ralph does. Seems like they went to the same broadcasting school...

Anyone that races knows its best to give a racer 5 min to collect their wits, let the adrenaline washout or gather their emotions in situations that are negatively intense. I don't know about you but I'm watching racing not days of our lives.

U can't blame her...They prob tell her to " Go get kenny now" she has a job and is doing what she is told....Still he should have not pulled out of heat all he had to do was get to 9th......next week should be sweet!

Roczen made a HUGE mistake pulling off. He absolutely had plenty of time to get into 9th place and qualify. I could not believe he pulled off. As for Tomac.......wow, second place and fades back to I think 9th at one point.

As for Erin, that's her job! You guys ever watch Football, basketball, or baseball? All sideline reporters ask some stupid questions, but hey....that's why they are there.

yes thats her job and she sucks at it! most sideline reporters don't ask the same cliche' questions. make the same cliche' comments. at least the other sports sideline reporters seem to know a little more about their sport. I guess I just want the other girl back. Or heck even some new blood. pretty soon it will be grandma erin and grandpa ralph doing the race talk. i remember, wasn't Davey Coombs doing sideline stuff he would get important moments without looking like a _____.
just don't like either one of them. John maybe they'll get JS7 in the booth for you next. lol...
as for the moto... Roczen knows he may have blown it and Tomac really could've made a hug change. But thats what happens when the momentum moves. Makes for good stories!

Pretty sure they are grooming Mrs. Supercross to take over for Erin next year that's why she talks all the time now!!!!

Back