BC 5-4 New Big Track Round II

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well lets try to get some more laps in on this ravamped big track. All of the suggestions have been heard, and tweaks will be made in a couple spots. Planning to be open this weekend, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. For those who like to celebrate cinqo demayo, come to the Cliff to celebrate; i heard Rupert was organizing a mexican themed costume contest in his new RV, winner gets a luke warm tecate and a signed copy of Christamas Vacation, and "thats the gift that gives the whole year, clark"

Sounds grand. I need a cliff fix for sure. The last sentence sure deserves a youtube video though......damn new leaf!

Cinqo Cinqo K de me O. I cannot wait. Need to get some good quality laps on the new suspenders...early in the day. You know, before the rough stuff is there knocking me to a fro. At least if I get there early, I can decide on a line as I make instead of looking at the multiple lines cross eyed, missing them all... Gonna be a nice weekend at this point... :)

Well it looks like an epic weekend......Im starting the Mack early tomorrow.....Im feeling the need to keep it damp.

Quads welcome? And both tracks gonna be open? I need to work on corners with my son...so I want him to thrash a couple corners till he gets it right and is wore out..

Open today at 11. Tracks will be delightful.

Mini Group at 2:00pm on the big track!

All the jumps have been refaced and landings pushed back out some on the big track, take a site lap!

Love the changes on the big track. Great moto day. Tracks were real good. Thanks. Loved being back at the cliff today.

All the jumps have been refaced and landings pushed back out some on the big track, take a site lap!

no way man. 4th tapped every face of every jump. 1st lap. Brakes and 1-2-3 and 5th gear.....are for wussies. Real men ride in 4th and click directly to 6th. If your ankles ain't sore by lap 2 you're doing something seriously unorthodox and not out of a moto textbook.

no way man. 4th tapped every face of every jump. 1st lap. Brakes and 1-2-3 and 5th gear.....are for wussies. Real men ride in 4th and click directly to 6th. If your ankles ain't sore by lap 2 you're doing something seriously unorthodox and not out of a moto textbook.

Sounds like the Shawn Rife moto bible. He was killing it yesterday. Seriously on the gas.

Back