Hangtown MX Classic - National Rd 01

I knew J Law would not be back! Think I said "I will believe it when I see it". My opinion, he will never race on the National scene again.
Hes going to have to make some money at some point. Doubt he will get a regular job just yet. Moto is all he knows. I was thinking SX. Takes less effort to be ready for 20 50 second laps than 2 - 30 minute plus 2lap motos

Wow, looks dry... Well, compared to Ohio standards... Suppose wet compared to Phoenix standards. All relative I suppose. ;)

Some review from last year. Looks like James was saying whats up to his #1 fan John259 at 2:33.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XjnXr282XYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All the stuff you are posting is AWESOME! Thanks again for gathering it up in one place for us!

Im so pumped!

I am ready for some outdoor MX......yeah, Bubba and I are close, he was giving me the whats up? as he went by.

Its time!
400749_10100202857658758_1294314119_n.jpg

And EVRYONE is so pumped to watch those second motos on TUESDAY! Thumbs up to Coombs on negotiating such a great TV package!

Back