3. Blake Baggett 1:59.495
4. Marvin Musquin 1:59.530
5. Ken Roczen 1:59.816
6. Darryn Durham 2:00.514
7. Nico Izzi 2:00.583
8. Kyle Cunningham 2:00.998
9. Martin Davalos 2:01.027
10. Justin Bogle 2:01.099

I agree. I can not remember the last time both classes had 10 guys that have legit chances at winning races. I can see races being won this year with 4-1 scores perhaps as an example. They can switch up so much and the times are so tight.

Are the 2nd motos a lost cause to try and watch? I couldn't figure out the clusterflocked live-stream setup "offered" to all viewers.

At 1230AM EST tonight, the Moto 2's are supposed to be on NBC Sports network. Try to record that......... I couldn't wait to see what happened in Moto 2 after watching the Moto 1's that were live so I looked up results online.

Great field this year....... should be great racing if everyone can stay healthy.

Maybe I overlooked it, but everyone (riders/commentators/reporters) did a pretty good job of acting like there wasnt even a 2nd moto haha. I didn't hear anything like "So what are you looking to change/try for the next moto?"
The riders have another grueling 35 minute moto to run yet and I wouldn't have know if I wasn't a racer.

Was pumped up to watch the 2nd motos I DVR'd only to find that friggin' HOCKEY ran a half hour into it and kept me from seeing the last half of the 250's ! There is a highlights show early in the AM tomorrow on NBCSPORTS that I'm recording and hope it fills in the gap . Guess you should always record the show following MX too in case something runs long .

New pit reporting bimbo is a bigger airhead than all previous ones put together . Can't seem to get names straight and asks the riders questions they have just covered in their commentary . Without her clipboard she would go mute .

Weigand and Fro are doing decent but , at times , talk past the action that is actually happening .

Wish Millsaps was in the mix too . I'm going with Dungey and Tomac for the titles but there will be BATTLES !

Loved the little interview with Hannah ( what a likeable Arse-Hole ) . Modern MX could use a Hannah/Rick Johnson character or two ( no ...not JLaw or Hansen ) .

The new chick is a idiot. Bring back Erin Bates.......good lord, she is better than her.

I did notice that before the second moto she is interviewing RV acting like there was no 1st moto, and about him winning today and all......RV then spoke about the 1st moto. Did not make much sense. Guess they do that since it is two networks. Another reason this TV deal sucks.

I was still up last night so when I saw Hockey run late, I changed my setting on the DVR. I usually always run it an extra 30 minutes anyway.

Watching the 2 motos, looks like to me we have RV and RD at the top level, and I think they are going to battle each week. Bubba seems to be right there in the middle. As fast as RV and RD, but not in as good of shape, or he finally says I cant run that pace without crashing or something, and they get by. Then 4th to about 10th could probably be any of the others in that range mixed around every week. RV and RD.....are on it though.

As for the 250s. I really think we are going to see a dominant performance by Roczen this summer. He will not win every moto, nor all the overalls, but I think he will win the championship this year.

How you do think AC is going to stack up in the 250 class? Coop put on a really impressive ride, but I dont think him or AC will do what everyone expected. The 250 class is too stacked. The top 15 guys are just insanely fast.

I wish they would do a Motocross shootout moto, like say top 20-(450) vs. top 20-(250) at the end of the year, just as they do with the lites SX. It would be cool to watch some of the 250 riders beat up on the 450 guys.

I wish they would do a Motocross shootout moto, like say top 20-(450) vs. top 20-(250) at the end of the year, just as they do with the lites SX. It would be cool to watch some of the 250 riders beat up on the 450 guys.

That would be VERY cool.

I think AC and Copper Webb will be top 10 to 15 guys.

Yeah, I always run the DVR 30 minutes over too. Got through 2nd 450 moto. NOTE: That Highlight show was supposed to be 2am 5/22, but I found it at 2am 5/23 on my schedule. Got a new DVR this past fall so I have to reset all the recording dealios....

Anyway, RV2 was amazingly fast. Can't imagine anyone topping him for the series, but... Funny how they inserted that new cash for the holeshot awards and Stewy takes both the first race. Wonder how Alessi will be thinking about it if he isn't able to get them like in the past. Not a bad payout for just getting the line first every moto. Heck, if I could, I'd just do that and pull off. ;)

I am definately looking forward to watching them at Highpoint. Almost thought about hitting TN and maybe some others, but doubt I will. I'll be at Silver Lake, MI during Red Bud. Could make the 2 hour trek south for the race, but never seem to. Looking forward to a fun season...

Just checked my DVR and it shows it is set to record the highlights show at 2AM on the 23rd . Says the original air date as the 22nd which is where I had it set for yesterday but it obviously was wrong and reset itself I guess . Kinda screwy .

Did anyone else get the impression that Stewy's Zook had a bit more motor than the rest ? Besides getting both holeshots it seemed to me that he would pull a bike length or two on Dungey coming out of some of the corners . Dungey would dive in deeper or us a different line to catch back up . RV blows by everybody so fast it's sometimes hard to tell what exactly went on . Ultimate wrist twist and hang on I guess but you would think he would wad up more doing that . That is why I'm picking Dungey to win out in the long run as he rarely rides over his head and I'm thinking RV will connect with the ground sooner or later . Also thought Dungey's bike looked a bit off suspension-wise . If they can dial it in so it is a bit less twitchy and hooks up better it might close the gap that Poto was able to pull . My 2 cents .

I dunno, just different riders, tire combos, etc. Dungey definately was the better in the corners. Fun to watch him there. RV2 is just in such a good physical condition, he can muscle the bike when needed. Thinking Dungey in great shape as well, but as you said, does not take those chances. In that, I am thinking that is where Stewy is lacking. He still has the skill, but cannot last like the other two at that pace. He fought off Dungey 2nd moto in the beginning, started to get squirrely, backed off and got passed by both. Still won by far over 4th.

At this point, it's a 3 man game. However, did you hear Emig say that he had never won at Hangtown even though he has 3 championships? Thinking the others are still to have their best race to mix it up with the top 3....

Back