Beans 5/18 & 5/19

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and Sunday 11am till 5pm bikes and quads $20 Track will be prepped both days . Looking forward to 2013 season! Any questions call 330 440 2366 BJ

Yes there is a kids track. The track is running old direction, there is a few changes. Track hoe gets here there will be more changes. Getting the place cleaned up, got my equipment in good shape, dozing the whole track, adding mulch and good dirt
In some turns. It's really shaping up nicely. It's good to be killer this weekend!!!

Ugh .... Mulch? What does that mean? Please tell I'm not being harassed all ready,it's usally after I open that the bitching starts! Just kidding the mulch turn and the rest of track is going to be great this weekend and rest of the year!Come on out Dave, I will silence the critics this year!!!$

I don't care if the whole track has mulch. I just want to be able to throw whips on the tunnel again!

Running full track,mad whips for sure, thanks mark for the pics and shaffenokker I know it's mis spelled you got a free practice coming for the props earlier this year.

New plow works great, would to thank my neighbor mike Corpman for helping me put it together.Getting ready to start watering and ripping.track will be great tommorrow !!

I'm bike hunting now because I heard the legendary Pipe Jump is being returned to us... Is that true?? (not the hump it was last year)

Thanks for opening up. My son has a new favorite kids' track! He loved it out there today.

Back