Beans 5/18 & 5/19

BJ!! The track was perfect! Awesome job on the jumps, the prep, the layout....best it has ever been. I had so much
fun today I don't even feel like bashing on Hershey!

Thanks guys I appreciate that makes me feel good. I'm going to keep it up and there more track improvements I'm going to do.im happy to hear your kid liked the little track that's Awsome.im out here right now getting track ready for Sunday tons of moisture still in the ground. It's going to be killer tommorrow too. Thanks again everyone who came out today.
BJ

I took the long ride on my 110 down the road to Beans yesterday and BJ has the place looking the best I've ever seen it. Amazing what a Steiner does lol! Track looked perfect and he definitely put some time into it. BJ and I are gonna ride today on our two smokers so I can't wait to drag some handlebars!

Track was so awesome I couldn't stop riding until my hands almost started bleeding. If I thought I could hang on to my bars I would be back today 2 stroking with BJ and Brock!! Can't wait to race there. My favorite track is the best track. Come ride at Beans!

Kermit says he was roosting you all day!

He was but I was having so much fun I didn't care. The track was so awesome that I'd eat Beans (roost) all day long.
Towards the end of the day me, Hershey and Scott Veno just cruised around at half to 3/4 speed picking different lines,
looking at each other over jumps and just taking it all in. It was the most fun I've had riding in a long time.....just what I needed.

I got there around 2pm and as we were driving up it was cool to see BJ on the tractor doing some mid day prep. Track was great! I got my go pro out and took a lap with it before we called it a day. We left around 5pm, so the track will look dry in some spots in the video, but overall the track formed some great lines and held up well! Thanks BJ!

Hey BJ, The place looked and was great! The guys that were there with Logan and I were from about 4 hours away. They absolutely loved the track and said they'd be back. The 209 quad ran about a 1:45 lap time.....that's longer than our National ATV tracks....sweet.
Brock, was that you on the yellow dirtbike? whoever it was - It was cool watching ya whip the big jump.

Track was awesome Bj.. tunnel takes some extra effort this year vs. the end of last! And thank you Mark for your pics as always.

I was there later on throwing some whips on the yellow 18 bike. Gotta had it to the old tunnel jump, its the coolest ever! so much fun.

Back