Hey Quad Guys!

Meister

PR Founding Father
If you havent checked the classifieds, here is the link

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?8673-2009-Honda-trx-450&p=84959#post84959

This was Tim Dettlings old quad and im sure many of you have heard of his recent injuries at the last national.

I am posting in this forum for this reason, to try to help Tim out a little.

Like my post says in the classified section, I will donate 10% of the money from selling this quad back to Tim to help him out a little during the healing process.

This offer also extends for a 2013 KTM 250 SX 2 stroke for the same $5700. I have been in contact with the owner of the KTM and he still has it but wants this pretty bad so if I can get 5700 for that KTM, I will still donate 10% to Tim.

Please pass this on. Its a win win. I need the money for my wedding and Tim needs the money for the little things that add up quick when your injured and not able to work.

Mr Mod, remove if you would like, just trying to get more people to see my offer for the benefit of Tim.

Also, I want to let people know that we are talking about incorporating a benefit for Tim during Ohio Crew Fest on June 22nd. Just FYI for the Atv guys that lurk on here.

Jerad, If you know of any companies that would like to donate for an Auction at the June 22nd event please let Jeremy or myself know. I am putting up an exhaust, Six 5 will be doing suspension as well as a few others. The more pieces and parts for the auction the better. And hell of a nice gesture putting up the 10% to Timmy. We will have an official announcement out soon on all the festivities Also big thanks to Jeremy for letting us do this along with the other surprise for this event.

So I have a few people that claim to be interested.

Is pay pal 100% full proof safe? I have a guy with an 809 area code who found the quad on atv riders. Seems legit, but Google that area code. Sketched out. Said he'd pay for shipping if I was willing and wants to pay via paypal. If this moves further, what would you do as precautionary measures?

List it with a buy it now price on ebay for the guy. Have him pay all shipping costs (include ebay fees with that). Tag the buy it now for payment by paypal immediately. Now you have the paypal guarantee on it, if the deal goes sour and he has your quad you still get your money.

809 is coming up as Island territories. No way I'd even respond to this one. An atv can only be sold in person imo, especially in the Mid-West market. You can meet someone half way to make the transaction easier for the buyer but never ship.

Day, thats what i found too and why i got sketched out. I figured if i did anything, i would NOT ship until greenbacks were in my hands. He quit replying to txt anyhow. May have it gone friday or saturday locally.

C'mon quad guys! Can't miss this event! One OMA race missed ain't gonna kill ya. Big names on the docket? Rocky, spread the word at the Nats this weekend, I threw some emails out to a few.

Prizes for the benefit auction are starting to come in. KSR exhaust, Six5Design suspension components, (3) Fourwerx Plastic hoods. More to come...

Man, this guy from the 809 area code is tempting to try...

I talked to him on the phone, he sounds legit. Said I could even transfer the money from my pay pal to my bank account and then wait until it clears and I can put cash in my hand before I ship the quad.. I talked to pay pal, they said if I did it this way, once I have the cash in my hand, there is no way he can come after me for that money.

It got even more weird tho.. He asked if I had more pics and then I said yes. He asked me to a number that had a NYC area code. He said his phone will not accept pics because it is on roaming while in the states. Says his sister studies in parson, NY and he is currently with her. Then he txts me from that number..

Contemplating opening a new bank account, a new pay pal, with a new email, and giving it a go.. Or should I just go for it with my regular pay pal? The guy at pay pal said I was safe.

Pay pal is safe...if he gives you the money and u get it in a pay pal then your account sounds like u can scam him then!

C'mon quad guys! Can't miss this event! One OMA race missed ain't gonna kill ya. Big names on the docket? Rocky, spread the word at the Nats this weekend, I threw some emails out to a few.

Looks like Pro-Am rider Brett Musick and his Ellis Motorsports group is coming which includes National B class winner Alec Miller...
I think we need a "mini quad" DAD race! ON THE MINIs! Bring it on Nitro boy! LOL!
I bet Ty Templeton and Corey Powers (National C class winners) may show up too.

Back