BC Memorial Monster Energy Weekend!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This weekend we will be open all three days, Saturday-Monday. Monster Energy giveaways on Sunday, including ten cases of ice cold Monster Energy! We will blow up the 20' tall cans for photo opps for riders. We will also be doing a tee shirt rummage sale, any of our old shirts (new-last year model) can be bought for just $5. Anyone that comes in and rides all three days will get a current addition 2013 black BC - OMA schedule shirt for free. Come train on the best track this weekend, ride the cliff, race any place.

All track open, trails open, 11-5:00 pm all three days! If we don't need to prep, we will run a mini group at 2:00 pm on the big track each day, if we do prep, we will turn the little guys loose at 2:30 to allow the big guys to beat in down a little bit before we put them out there.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Possibly a new step up jump this weekend, we will see, depends on the weather and how much rain the next few days.

Pellett Boys in, maybe just 2/3 of the Pellett Boys for maybe just 2/3 of the triple-header. But, we be in.

Thinking I'm in, but just going to ride the tractor around. Doing some pre-summer clean-up repairs on kayex. I was having too much fun riding...

Way to try and step on the OMA race at 213 this weekend. I can see being open for practice one day but 3?? Just doesn't look like you are trying to help another OMA track get fullest possible attendance. JMO.

Way to try and step on the OMA race at 213 this weekend. I can see being open for practice one day but 3?? Just doesn't look like you are trying to help another OMA track get fullest possible attendance. JMO.

Have bills like everyone else. We are not a club where we just get by and pay the property taxes. I apologize to everyone trying to run events this weekend, but I am no different than other OMA tracks who have been running practice on other race weekends. I actually scheduled around Moto Rev and the Battle Series. That's 10 events. I feel that is as far as I can go, and still pay my creditors.

I'm not sure that this will negatively effect OMA @ 213 at all. People who want to race will go race . If I was doing the mx series I wouldn't trade a couple free cans of monster for points. Its a win in my book , work all weekend and off on Monday and a chance to support a OMA track .

I'm not sure that this will negatively effect OMA @ 213 at all. People who want to race will go race . If I was doing the mx series I wouldn't trade a couple free cans of monster for points. Its a win in my book , work all weekend and off on Monday and a chance to support a OMA track .

I agree.

Disagreed 110%. People who want to race will race. People who want to practice will practice. If Briarcliff wasn't open and people didn't want to race they would just go somewhere else.

Also, MX 213 is too far for some people living in Southwestern Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Briarcliff is right inside the range of making it a do-able day trip for most of us this way. If Briarcliff wasn't open this weekend, I wouldn't be riding. Props to them for opening up. It called capitalism.

Can't wait to see the new double! Sure we are in for an great weekend as usual.

Back