BC Memorial Monster Energy Weekend!!

Tracks will be really really good today, 12 hours of prep yday. Super dry outside of the track, we missed all the rain, like most people. Tracks are awesome, stay off the truck roads, no cutting the track!

I have a feeling we are looking at only 70-80 today, most people are coming for Sunday Monday. So if you want to ride the tracks when there are less people, today is your day. Open at 11.

You can embed your facebook pics here.
936977_647566101935490_2011764245_n.jpg

Open today (Sunday) at 11. Monster Energy Day today. Planning to to take a break at 1-1:30 to prep, we will be handing out Monster at that time. After the prep, we will turn the big bikes loose for 20 minutes to beat it in a little, then run a mini group after that. Mini Group be ready. Thats the plan.

If I get loaded up is it really a good idea to ride? You get arrested for that kind of thing on the road....

Early reports from the track is only a light sprinkle. Tracks are in good shape. If it clears out like the weather man says it should be prime today.

What a crazy day, we start off with near disaster with the rain. It never really rained hard, but it almost pushed the tracks to point of no return. Luckily though the spit spinkle drizzle stopped, the tracks slowly tacked up, and finally the sun came out about 2:30. Good things come to those who wait....So I got geared up at 3:30 and did my riding sessions when the sun was shining. Soft tacky rutty, but hey better than pouring rain. i wore myself out anyway. Didnt take much. Thanks to all that braved it today, timing is everything, and no risk equals no reward.

Also, if anyone knows how David Leezer is doing please let us know, he went down hard today and went for a ride. His spirits were up though even in pain in managaed to tell ems crews that "as soon as you get me strapped on to that thing (the guerney) i want to do that double over there!" It was pretty funny given the circumstances.

Other than that i dont think we had any other major major injuries pretty decent for three days of riding at the Cliff. Thanks eveyone!

Awesome day , I thought the track was great , although my time was spent stinking up the C track ! Thank you for a great facility !

Back