MX 213 OMA points race

Thanks for the input, what our your thoughts of a woodern fence along that area? Also looking for a bigger drag as you can see the one we have just can't break up the big stuff. Always looking for ways to improve. Please remember we are the newbies to the sport.

I would say wood might be better in spots or even just pushing the steel post back a ways around that top section so if someone was to loose it I would loose momentum before getting to it. Chain linked fence wouldn't be bad either. For newbies the track set up was great I thought. Just that big table the landing should be a little bigger. That triple and rollers are a blast though.

I agree with track prep, but they are coming along. We didn't water any jumps or hard pack spots that I know of on Sunday. We did use the quads help in practice to make some lines. The moto format was purely decided by a coin toss. I did the toss right in front of Bid Ed! Always good to see you at the track, you and Wimsatt had some good racing going on! I think you came out with the overall right?

Yeah I had a blast racing with wimstatt! Once we got a line packed down we pretty much stayed in that one line. If they come up with something to break up the big chunks there will be more lines formed and the racing will be even better. For only their second race ever 213 did a really good job and got through the motos quickly and as far as watering goes on sunday it was just about right.

Back