Log Road Pre-Entry Deadline May 24

Yep, headed up next week. Never been there, but I've heard nothing but good stuff. Glad to hear you're going in case I can't get my bike started on the line!

I'm 50/50 for the non-current class. McGuire is OUT as he just plain lost interest.

Wanted to do Log Road but not gonna happen. Will be working instead.
Smith Rd AHRMA race and AMA Vintage Days will likely be it for me this year.

And for the record..... I AM BUMMED about it ! :(

Man wish I could race as it has been 4 years since I have been there.

Plan to spectate Smith Road & Mid-Ohio as guess watching is the next best thing to being able to race.

Log Road is an awesome track with top notch prep. If you have not been there it is worth the drive!!!

Maico Mark with racing still in the blood.....just need a back to go with it.

Looking like a lot of rain this week and weekend, but Log Road is the perfect track to have to race in wet weather! The sandy soil really doesn't get muddy, I've raced there in rain before and the track stays pretty good! Actually it was so wet there the one time they had pumps and were pumping lakes of water off the track before practice and the dirt was fine for racing.

I was in.....but.....I somehow forgot my wife had planned this Sunday & Monday for staying up at Cedar Point for our family and her sister's family and Grandparents.....ugh. No chance on making 4 out of 5 events now....will just do Smith Rd. and Mid-Ohio now I guess...

As a consolation prize.....Troyan and I are going to head down to Toronto for a vintage trials event Saturday. The old Suzuki RL fired on the 3rd kick last night after more than a few years in hibernation.

Log Road is a blast....everyone going will have a good time up there...

was planning on going to log road, was super excited for some sand on my 125! but i had a little bad luck on monday at briar cliff :/ Ankle is pretty messed up at the time so im just gonna give it some healing room and try to make it to the illinois round! ankle.jpg

Holy cow.....you couldn't get that mess even close to a boot if you wanted to....heal quick.....

was planning on going to log road, was super excited for some sand on my 125! but i had a little bad luck on monday at briar cliff :/ Ankle is pretty messed up at the time so im just gonna give it some healing room and try to make it to the illinois round!View attachment 9919

BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!!

The body is something the motocrosser uses up.
Nice one :)

I'm wondering how he got his "playoff" beard down around his ankle???? Zman may have a new Sasquatch siting at Briarcliff someday!

Heal up, ankles sprains sometimes are a really long bear to get back to normal, let's hope your recovery is quick!

I was in.....but.....I somehow forgot my wife had planned this Sunday & Monday for staying up at Cedar Point for our family and her sister's family and Grandparents.....ugh. No chance on making 4 out of 5 events now....will just do Smith Rd. and Mid-Ohio now I guess...

As a consolation prize.....Troyan and I are going to head down to Toronto for a vintage trials event Saturday. The old Suzuki RL fired on the 3rd kick last night after more than a few years in hibernation.

Log Road is a blast....everyone going will have a good time up there...

I don't think that you have to run 4 of the 5. they are taking the best 8 moto scores but im pretty sure they never said anything about having to run 4 of the 5. and they can't change it now so you might be good. I didn't race balance and im debating going to log road this weekend so I can work and make some money at the gncc. im still leading points so I don't think I have to go. has anyone seen or know of a way to see the final pre entry list for log road this weekend?

It says 4 of 5 count but it doesnt black and white say that you have to race 4 to be eligible. And if they try saying that you have to its just going to hurt the series. Look at the supplemental rules, nothing says that you must run 4 of the 5 races. If they did that is going to eliminate 99% of the riders from receiving any kind of awards and that will make the series look really bad.

I'm guessing same schedule as Athens with HS running at 8 and MX practice begining at 10? If I'm reading the AMA website correctly

Back