Benefit auction for Tim Dettling
$5 spectator

UTV Gp at 6:00
ATV Gp at 6:35
$10 per class

ATV rodeo at 8 pm
barrels & drag racing
$10 per event

Camping welcome open riding the next day!

June 22
10-4 Practice
$30 per rider
$100 fastest lap provided by ATV Fourplay
Freestyle show by JR Hinds

Dinner included at 4:30
DJ, food & kegs!
Benefit auction for Tim Dettling
$5 spectator

UTV Gp at 6:00
ATV Gp at 6:35
$10 per class

ATV rodeo at 8 pm
barrels & drag racing
$10 per event

Camping welcome open riding the next day!

If you expect people to actually show up, you may want to include a location and address or at least a track name …..

If you expect people to actually show up, you may want to include a location and address or at least a track name …..

Briarcliff. I'm not sure of the address, but if you leave my house, turn left drive 5 miles make another left and track is on right:) Ohio Crew, make sure you get this posted on exriders about this event. Looking forward to it.

Can't wait , I start my work vacation a day before this ! Any more info on the confirmed pros that will be there ???

Is this a big 4- wheel brew-ha ? Put on by the Crew- ha?
What is barrel racing ? ....like they do in horses?

Address is 4265 Briarcliff Road, Nashport, Ohio 43830.

Not sure how many Pro's are coming. Wienen and Brown are usually in town by then , but that is not confirmed. Upperman should be there. Hamrick. Tim will be there, but unfortunately for all the wrong reasons. Pro-ams should be Brett Musick, possibly Jake Mcgraw. Havent talked to the Mcgraws yet though. I would think that we should be able to get 10 or so super fast dudes to run the pro/pro-am practice session.

I wouldn't expect Brown and Wienen seeing there's no ATV national in Ohio this year. Uppy would be cool!

I think brown hangs out at uppermans regardless of the Ohio round in June. I cant quite remember but i think the first time he was out was 2010, no ohio round then either. They may be hanging out due to steel city. Hard to tell, I dont think he goes back to TX much. Seems like he is either at Weinens or in Ohio alot in early summer.

I think brown hangs out at uppermans regardless of the Ohio round in June. I cant quite remember but i think the first time he was out was 2010, no ohio round then either. They may be hanging out due to steel city. Hard to tell, I dont think he goes back to TX much. Seems like he is either at Weinens or in Ohio alot in early summer.

We may be with Josh tomorrow, I can ask him.
I may print out a bunch of the flyers and take with me to the next National in Virginia...

You guys think we could include something for 13 year old Brayden Guyer who also broke a femur at the race in Indiana? He's an active OMA/CRA/AMA member.

We have added donations from Carlton Harley Davidson, SSI Decals and Hetrick Racing to be auctioned off as well...

Let's Bump this up. Benefit auction is going to include:
-Six 5 Design Suspension Components
-KSR Exhaust Concepts full system
-(3) TRX450R Fourwerx Plastic Hoods
-Baldwin Motorsports Shock Service
-88 Live to Ride Hoodie and Helmet Eject System
-Donations from Hetrick Racing, SSI Decals, Capital Powder Coating, Meyers Powder Coating and Carlton Harley Davidson

Tickets will be $10 a piece for the Chinese auction; 6 for $55; 10 for $90 and 20 for $150.

Just thought I would mention this again, the c track will be combined with the trail loop as it will be the gp track for the atv open and utv open gp races at 6pm and 6:30pm. The c track/ trails will be open session as one unit on Saturday. We will not be doing this Sunday.

In reference to the "hot lap" for time....are you going to let anyone that wants to run a lap for time do it? My thought would be - charge like $5/$10 per lap and let people have at it. Use the earnings toward the benefit. Try your best to start with the "slow" riders and work your way up to the pro n pro am riders. I can see ppl paying more n more to try to beat their own time or better someone else's.

In reference to the "hot lap" for time....are you going to let anyone that wants to run a lap for time do it? My thought would be - charge like $5/$10 per lap and let people have at it. Use the earnings toward the benefit. Try your best to start with the "slow" riders and work your way up to the pro n pro am riders. I can see ppl paying more n more to try to beat their own time or better someone else's.

The original plan was to do transponder scoring for a session, and the fastest lap wins, now it looks like we will be doing a 5 lap dash for cash. I will start the pot at $100 From my wallet, entries will be $15-$20 on top of that, we will split the money between the winner and Tim. We are planning prep at noon, then the dash at 1:00 after a parade lap. Then we will drop one gate.

Back