Ohio Crew Fest Quads & UTV only!

Here is the latest most up to date info as I have it:

Ok. The first ever ATV-UTV only event at BC this Saturday. More four-wheeled action than you can shake four sticks at. Practice will be $30 for the first part of the day, and that includes your meal ticket at 4:30, $5 for spectators (meal included). Practice Sessions on the big track from 10-4pm, JR Hinds Freestyle exhibition at noon, Dash for Cash at 1:00pm ($20 per rider for the Dash, half to the winner, half to Tim D.). The C track will be combined with the woods loop to become a Super GP track, it will be open session 10-4. The kids track will be open session from 10-4, prepped. We will be holding a benefit auction for Tim Dettling at 4:30 along with dinner and beverage provided by the Ohio Crew. Tickets for Tim's auction can be purchased all day at the Vechery-Monster Energy tent area. And if you don't like all of our ideas, we will have a straight up donation jar for Tim as well!!

Tim's benefit auction includes the following:

-Six 5 Design Suspension Components
-KSR Exhaust Concepts full system
-(3) TRX450R Fourwerx Plastic Hoods
-Baldwin Motorsports Shock Service
-88 Live to Ride Hoodie and Helmet Eject System

-BC Practice Passes and shirts
-Donations from Hetrick Racing, SSI Decals, Capital Powder Coating, Meyers Powder Coating and Carlton Harley Davidson

Tickets will be $10 a piece for the Chinese auction; 6 for $55; 10 for $90 and 20 for $150.

There will be two GP classes> UTV Open - Must have two people and ATV Open (300cc plus) Sign up at 5:00-5:45, UTV class 6-6:30, ATV 6:30-7:00, $10 per machine. BC Logo Awards to the top five.

ATV Rodeo sign up at 6:30, Racing starting at 8:00 pm.We will be offering the following classes for Barrel Racing and Dirt Drags:

0-50cc 7 years and under

0-90cc 12 years and under

0-125cc No Age Limit ( Adults included! )

Open Sport No cc limit

Open Utility No cc limit, must come from the factory with racks

Side X Side Open

Events Start at 8:00pm, and we are renting light plants to run after dark!

Spectators just $5

Barrel Racing - $10 per machine, per class

Drag Racing - $10 per machine, single elimination bracket racing.

ATV Rodeo will be a cash payout based on the number of entries!!

Rumor has it that the Yamaha boys are gonna be here. That would include Thomas Brown and THE AMA/ATVA NATIONAL CHAMPION Chad Weinen!

I'm pretty pumped for this. Even tho iI can't ride Cuz I've got no quad, cant stay all day tho because I'm hitting Malvern for the pm, but iit'll be bad ass.

Hope it was great! Would have made it if not for my daughter coming into the world Thursday morning. Post some vid links if you got one!

I had a blast riding yesterday! Definitely my new favorite track. Track was in good shape. The layout and jumps were a lot of fun and the finish line table is awesome. The dash for cash race was a lot of fun as well. Can't wait for the Battle at BC!

X2 I left before the GP's too. Are you guys going to post up results for the Dash for cash, GP's, Barrel racing and drag racing?

I have the top three for the dash> Josh Upperman, Brett Musick, Tyler Hamrick. I will dig out the gp results, but I know jr hinds won the atv event, and Jason luburgh won the Utv race. I will try to post them in the next day or so.

Logan loved the track layout. Great job! We hope this is something you'll do every year.
Here's a little GoPro video...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JHiGEGknr_g?list=UUNwkAtqYcRd0pEuAwu1wEqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have the top three for the dash> Josh Upperman, Brett Musick, Tyler Hamrick. I will dig out the gp results, but I know jr hinds won the atv event, and Jason luburgh won the Utv race. I will try to post them in the next day or so.

ahh who cares who won the long race!? who were the top two in the holeshot? lol

btw, awesome event! wish i could have stayed longer!

i mean to the actual first corner. wasnt no way i was goin over that table with 456 tires coming after me! it was fun at hell tho meeting josh wheel to wheel at that white stake!!

I put up my helmet/GoPro footage of the Dash for Cash holeshot. Keep the jokes to a minimum. That start was my 7th lap on BC ever. I'm no where near an A, Pro-Am or Pro rider. I just did it for the footage and to help out Tim D.

Youtube search TonkaTruckF350.

Meister were you on the dirtbike?! If so, I like the "go ahead" when you caught me. Again, showing my timidness on a new track.

Back