BC - Mid Ohio Kawasaki Ride Day!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Absolutely FREE. Ride the Cliff for free, this is probably the only time this will ever happen and be open to the public on June 23rd. Our friends up at Mid Ohio Kawasaki in Mount Vernon have graciously decided to rent out the Cliff for a day to thank the general riding public. They are planning to had out a free lunch of hamburgers, hotdogs, pop, water, chips, etc etc. Don't worry mom will still be open for the noodles, we don't want a riot on our hands. They will have giveaways, prizes, and we are planning a pitbike race and slow race later in the afternoon. All tracks open, trails open. Thanks to Mid-Ohio Kaw!<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Absolutely FREE. Ride the Cliff for free, this is probably the only time this will ever happen and be open to the public. Our friends up at Mid Ohio Kawasaki in Mount Vernon have graciously decided to rent out the Cliff for a day to thank the general riding public. They are planning to had out a free lunch of hamburgers, hotdogs, pop, water, chips, etc etc. Don't worry mom will still be open for the noodles, we don't want a riot on our hands. They will have giveaways, prizes, and we are planning a pitbike race and slow race later in the afternoon. All tracks open, trails open. Thanks to Mid-Ohio Kaw!
www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"

When?

...and slow race later in the afternoon.

What's a slow race? Maybe I'll want to enter! ;)

Hoping to have my newly created KX300 (actually 295cc) with Mo-Betta powerband ready to rip for this event. Any chance they'll have any 2013 KX450's out there on display, fro demo, etc.? ;) Not that I'd be interested. Just curious...

What's a slow race? Maybe I'll want to enter! ;)

Hoping to have my newly created KX300 (actually 295cc) with Mo-Betta powerband ready to rip for this event. Any chance they'll have any 2013 KX450's out there on display, fro demo, etc.? ;) Not that I'd be interested. Just curious...

slow race is a pitbike event where you try to ride from A to B as slow as possible without putting a foot down or falling over.

I assumed the slow race had something to do with the fat chicks circling the clearance rack at Fashion Bug???

slow race is a pitbike event where you try to ride from A to B as slow as possible without putting a foot down or falling over.

To make it more interesting... It should be mandated that each participant consume (in ounces) 30% of there body weight of there alcoholic beverage of choice while being supervised and verified by a judge. The consumption must start exactly one hour before race and finish within 15 minuets of the start.

We get to ride 2014 KAWS, eat for free, ride for free, drink for free and throw frisbee for free ? That's THE BriarLIFE !

Coming up this Sunday! Mid-Ohio kaw is pawsibly bringing out a sxs and a utility kaw atv for trail demos, still awaiting the final ok on this.

Back