BC - Mid Ohio Kawasaki Ride Day!

I got $50 for the first one to make a b line for the big track and hit the finish line jump on the utility quad !!!.......kidding ...

I got $50 for the first one to make a b line for the big track and hit the finish line jump on the utility quad !!!.......kidding ...

Probably be lucky just to make the little knoll. ;)

Well, after some adversity, if the stars & planets continue to align correctly, I may make my debut on the KX300 Sunday. Of course if in planet or star didn't cooporate, I'll just prep and watch. Still need to get the cylinder and shock which are both currently in transit then put it all together.

Wish me luck...or not. No matter...

Back to reality I guess, we will have the tracks ready no later than 11. It is possible that we could the C track ready by 10. Stay tuned.

Wanted to say thank you to Jeremy, Mid-Ohio and everyone involved that put together such a good day. Jeremy nice job on the afternoon prep, it was well worth your hard efforts. It was two rounds of Briar Cliff sweetness in one day! Bummed it ended for me at 3:30 with a flat front tire although I had no intentions of staying that long.

Back