Bc Saturday Only

I don't think he was whining at all ! Sometimes people need reality , not sugar coated bs.....makes me appreciate the facility a lot more. You haven't walked in those shoes , so why would you think your ideas are valid about fuel and equipment costs / needs...... Shred on fellas

Leadership is hard, following is hard when no trust exists in either direction. Everything rises or falls on leadership. Follow who you trust to lead. Sometimes as a leader you must stand alone for a time to gain trust rightfully. If no one follows, then you better check up! Trust goes both ways. Honesty and accountability are a must! Humility is a BIG must! The list goes on...this is of course a leader in good things with followers of good things. Unfortunately people seeking after corrupt things will follow a corrupt leader. What do you stand for? Good or Evil? Motocross is a small piece of life, more like a fragment!

Facts...

I honestly can't believe anyone has the balls to question Jeremy's decisions for HIS business. What a joke. Apple provides consumers with a top quality product and they make billions. Briarcliff provides consumers with a top quality product as well. If he can sustain a business model running a track that makes 10+million a year in profit it is no one's business. Most "logical" riders would praise someone for offering up a track like Briarcliff week in and week out, yet people are questioning the decisions of the track owner? What would we do if he shut down? Unbelievable...

Obama needs impeached...bad leadership and corrupt. Once I went to BC, my eyes were opened. Thank you JO. That finish line jump gives me the heebie jeebies! Maybe do it one day! My vote is for JO as president of BC!

I wonder too though that the riding community has had a mindset in recent years of tracks doing a good job? JO is no exception to that. Perhaps the difference is our attitude when holding each other accountable when we get out briches in a bunch. BC=Good track.

Did you ever fix that board in the fence I broke, I know that was a couple extra bucks for sure! It all adds up!

Obama needs impeached...bad leadership and corrupt. Once I went to BC, my eyes were opened. Thank you JO. That finish line jump gives me the heebie jeebies! Maybe do it one day! My vote is for JO as president of BC!

I wonder too though that the riding community has had a mindset in recent years of tracks doing a good job? JO is no exception to that. Perhaps the difference is our attitude when holding each other accountable when we get out briches in a bunch. BC=Good track.

Did you ever fix that board in the fence I broke, I know that was a couple extra bucks for sure! It all adds up!

I am the president of BC, and the CFO, CEO, Chief Dirt Mover, mechanic, sales/advertising exec, and trash remover.

I have several boards needing fixed......thats a project for my new summer helper.

You know the way I would interpret a post like that from a promoter/track owner is that hey the money I'm paying to ride there not only gets me time on a good track, but he is investing that money in his operation and the future of it. Not taking the cheap road, not cutting corners (not many). I would think that everyone that is riding the cliff must feel somewhat like an investor, because they have witnessed the improvements and growth. Just another way to look at that, the negative view isn't the only view out there.

Idiot?????? I don't think I went as far to call anyone names .....

Yeah,

Bad judgement on my part. Not that I think you're an idiot for what you said, just that I verbalized it on this board. My bad.

Thing is, you may not have meant any harm and may even be a decent dude in street clothes, but things are so hard to not misinterpret in type I have learned.

Idiot?????? I don't think I went as far to call anyone names .....just stating cold hard facts.......and believe me I am far from an idiot. If you would like to speak about this in greater detail pm me and we can talk facts.

thanx most of you for not bashing me to bad......believe it or not I have much respect for bc and Jo for what he has built......

Out

I think as a self proclaimed business owner you would know better. What's the name of the business you say you own?

You own a excavating business, ride MX and don't own a MX track, why?

My youngest child is a few years removed from entry level math and reading. If you like I can forward the study guides for simple addition and reading comprehension.

It baffles me how people run a business with the skills you exhibit.

You say you have much respect for JO... sure do have an odd way of showing it.

Hershey's signature quote definitely applies here!

Doin some brain jamming here........Can I get a family discount or price break? ( for 7- 12 riders, on probably 5 to 8 bikes )

Tis what happens when you have 4 kids, 2 son-in-laws, 1 daughter-in-law (as of June 29th), 3 grandkids, a brother and nephew that all like to ride.

All that and I'm still only 23 years old :)

image.jpg

I'll be at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes July 7th. Hate to miss it. Always had fun kicking a leg over the katooms.

Back