My new hero -- Jerry Robin!

Vet261

PR Addict
Looks like Jerry got picked up by Geico Honda!

601474_506649299422411_484910773_n.jpg

Lotts24

PR Elite
According to twitter he didn't get a ride from Geico, the owner of the team sent him some leftover bikes as a personal sponsor. I figure it's pretty much tryouts for him to get on the team. Big stir on twitter about the whole thing.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Let me guess, Folks are mad? That someone is getting help. ( A kid that deserves it too)

According to twitter he didn't get a ride from Geico, the owner of the team sent him some leftover bikes as a personal sponsor. I figure it's pretty much tryouts for him to get on the team. Big stir on twitter about the whole thing.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
The kid won a class at Loretta's on a borrowed bike and qualified on a 1985 bike!!!! He deserves a little support to see if he can make it with the big dogs in my opinion.

Lotts24

PR Elite
Yes Double D you are correct people were mad. Their comments were why didn't josh osby get the ride or justin Starling. I agree with rocket he won on a borrowed bike and rode well on a bike thats really old. He def. deserves the chance.

They also said Jerry called them asking for help. No one else called asking for help.