My new hero -- Jerry Robin!

Looks like Jerry got picked up by Geico Honda!

601474_506649299422411_484910773_n.jpg

According to twitter he didn't get a ride from Geico, the owner of the team sent him some leftover bikes as a personal sponsor. I figure it's pretty much tryouts for him to get on the team. Big stir on twitter about the whole thing.

Let me guess, Folks are mad? That someone is getting help. ( A kid that deserves it too)

According to twitter he didn't get a ride from Geico, the owner of the team sent him some leftover bikes as a personal sponsor. I figure it's pretty much tryouts for him to get on the team. Big stir on twitter about the whole thing.

The kid won a class at Loretta's on a borrowed bike and qualified on a 1985 bike!!!! He deserves a little support to see if he can make it with the big dogs in my opinion.

Yes Double D you are correct people were mad. Their comments were why didn't josh osby get the ride or justin Starling. I agree with rocket he won on a borrowed bike and rode well on a bike thats really old. He def. deserves the chance.

They also said Jerry called them asking for help. No one else called asking for help.

Back