WANTED: stand up jet-ski, superjet or kawasaki....

i just got done changing fuel lines and cleaning carbs on both my skis.. sooo not fun. maybe next summer ill pick up a stand up when i get bored w/ these sit downs.

g

Can't have my old FX1! Might just be the most fun and durable machine I'll ever own. Had it out yesterday and it was just a bit more comfortable than a couple of GP sessions in the heat on Saturday. Summer is stand-up season!

Yep..1995 Yamaha Superjet

I know Ahola was looking to scoop yours up. I need to find another one unfortunately. Maybe I'll just go get a new one and keep it forever. They're fun and I'll use it a lot if I keep it at my parents house....

Ah you're a week too late.. just sold my 701'ed sqaure for $1300 lol. Who knew they were worth so much. I had next to nothing into it too..

Picked up an 04 SJ hull up last week, been fixing all the fiberglass problems and getting ready to drop a fresh 701 in it ;D First roundy for me.

Sold my 94 750sx that I had less than $400 into.. For $1650. Best part was I was only asking $1500. Also got a nice new one industries hoodie in the deal too. Lol it was a weird experience for sure. Gotta love craigslist.

I'll bet I'm the only Jet-Skier ever in Cleveland to be a full front page picture on the Cleveland Plain Dealer! I'll have to dig that out.

18835_1245857583931_4590496_n.jpg

had a pair of them like 2 years ago..duno where they went. i would rock theme very now and then just to see the looks i got hahaha...

I still have them. They were made by Icicles Eyewear. Back then I had to wear something over my eyes all the time skiing because I had contacts.

We ruled Huntington Beach back in the early 90's!

View attachment 10622

We still go to Huntington Beach to ride, but we usually stay around the power plant in Avon...the beach is nice and the water is warm...Do you know Jimmy Walters from riding skis? He rides MX too at Smith and Apple Cabin.

I miss my 440/550s

I still have some 550s. The newest is a first year reed motor that blows algae out of a pond (need to get it going again). But I really don't miss riding them much because they give me a sore lower back. My FX1 is the same size with a 701and keeps my back feeling fine.

I still have some 550s. The newest is a first year reed motor that blows algae out of a pond (need to get it going again). But I really don't miss riding them much because they give me a sore lower back. My FX1 is the same size with a 701and keeps my back feeling fine.

I sold/gave all mine away. Last one I had was a lime green 440 with an aftermarket waterbox and the front exit exhaust.. you could hear it all the way across the lake flying at its top speed of around 25mph.

Newest ski is an 04 superjet.. been doing fiberglass work the past 2 weeks. I am starting to get decent at it which scares me because I'll end up having to do more people's skis :(

Always wanted to try an fx-1 to see what all the hoopla was about

We still go to Huntington Beach to ride, but we usually stay around the power plant in Avon...the beach is nice and the water is warm...Do you know Jimmy Walters from riding skis? He rides MX too at Smith and Apple Cabin.

We used to hit the powerplant too. Nice warm water. Yes I know Jimmy but not from skiis, never knew he was into them.

Back