WANTED: stand up jet-ski, superjet or kawasaki....

I have a Kawi 550, gave her a nice flat black "water-world smoker" look. Maybe 4 hours on a new motor, never use the damn thing and was looking to get rid of it....probably cut you a deal too if your not as gay as crute...

Definitely needs a battery, hell I haven't even tried starting it in a year. I'd rather be behind my buddies boat wakesurfing trying to impress the ladies than chasing the boat around the lake.

We still go to Huntington Beach to ride, but we usually stay around the power plant in Avon...the beach is nice and the water is warm...Do you know Jimmy Walters from riding skis? He rides MX too at Smith and Apple Cabin.

I challenge anyone to slalom ski behind Tommy's boat. Awesome once you get up outta the water! I think I about drowned.

I took that as a challenge. Took me a couple times to get up, but man was it a freaking workout. Felt like I just did a 10 minute moto!
Yeah it gets nasty! We're not scared.

Georgie, should have been around when we got up on these things. Just getting up was long underwater pull and a real workout!

rps20130630_223509_727.jpg

Still have it, took the picture today...

Look like Trick skis. I've sailed a few times on em. They're sketchy!

Right when you think you're about to breathe in a lung full of water you pop out of the wake and you're up.

Look like Trick skis. I've sailed a few times on em. They're sketchy!

Right when you think you're about to breathe in a lung full of water you pop out of the wake and you're up.

It's just a 28 inch slalom ski as 28 inches was the maximum ski length mandated by Nixon during the lumber crisis of the yearly 70's. Carter of course had whittled that down to 25.5 inches before Reagan repealed the wooden ski length mandate at the start of his first term. It's interesting that Obama now has presented his new green slalom ski initiative and is ready invest billions with wealthy cronies to solve this vexing issue. ;)

Back