Malvern north round of the battle

Awesome facility , made the drive from Coshocton to watch and support the OMA . First round of moto's were sweet to watch , JR tearing up the quad a class , 250 b and 250 a were great as well . Mcdade and the Rogers fellas can fly ! Seem a few PR guys but didn't get a chance to say as I have to leave about half way thru second moto's . Glad to see a great turnout !

Awesome awesome awesome day! Big thanks to Jason and the Malvern crew. Talk about being hosed by the weather. The threat of rain did allow them to rip it or even touch it on Saturday night, then what happens? The sun comes out. The track was great all day because Jason wouldn't key it get away from him. Yes it made for a long day, but I think given his efforts, it was well worth it.

Well over 300 today, awesome race between mcdade and roman, 19 in the open A/ pro bike class. If you gambled on a rainout, you not only lost that bet, but you missed on the best days of racing all year. No risk equals no reward!

awesome awesome awesome day! Big thanks to jason and the malvern crew. Talk about being hosed by the weather. The threat of rain did allow them to rip it or even touch it on saturday night, then what happens? The sun comes out. The track was great all day because jason wouldn't key it get away from him. Yes it made for a long day, but i think given his efforts, it was well worth it.

Well over 300 today, awesome race between mcdade and roman, 19 in the open a/ pro bike class. If you gambled on a rainout, you not only lost that bet, but you missed on the best days of racing all year. No risk equals no reward!

x100!

Awesome day. even with the curveball mother nature threw (lack of h2o), jason made the track perfect all day. tons of fast guys there today. hope all the battle rounds have gates like today.

For the record, it looked like the NORTH guys were on it today! Just a guess, but looking to see the tally.

Back