AMA/MId-Ohio Vintage Days countdown

Unless someone knows of another way to see it...I believe it's no longer available to view now that pre-entry ended yesterday.

Which reminds me, I forgot to pre-enter!

Kevin, Rick didn't get hurt he's more burned out. Although he doesn't ride much to begin with he has many irons
in many fires. We'll look you up Thursday when we get there.

Sounds good, see you guys there.

I have some issues - no camper and no generator! No idea what my plan will be but I'm signed up to race Sunday. Hopefully camper gets fixed and new generator shows up in time!

I have some issues - no camper and no generator! No idea what my plan will be but I'm signed up to race Sunday. Hopefully camper gets fixed and new generator shows up in time!

I have a generator you can borrow....4K watt....let me know

Rick didn't get hurt he's more burned out. Although he doesn't ride much to begin with he has many ironsin many fires.

Never thought I would say it but I can relate.
Riding and racing is tons of fun, but it is also a hell of a lot of work and time, in an already too busy life.

There's always next year.

For those of you who have been racing the series events, do any of you know when the awards ceremony is for the series winners? Will it be this weekend after races are complete or will they award it at the big Banquet deal they do in the winter?

Getting close on the 84 YZ Two-Fifty

Attachments

• 84-YZ.jpg
    84-YZ.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 84-YZ-1.jpg
    84-YZ-1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 209
Once again work my ass off to get ready for Mid Ohio only to have it rain!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 160
Was there yesterday after the rain and mx track was still looking pretty good.

Holding off heading up there today to spectate due to the way the threat of rain is hanging in there. How muddy is it/was it for the vintage mx guys today?

It was real effing muddy. They postponed practice until 12:30 so they could sort of reroute the track and then only ran one moto. So we finished early. We ended up breaking on the last lap and DNF'd, what a pisser.

Sunny skies and great weather today! Really fun time as always. Place was PACKED. We have a ton of fun just jumping on the pit bike and roaming around the place over and over.

2013 2-time champion, woopwoop!

plates.jpg

Way too much fun! I'm whipped. The rain sucked but we still had a great time. Nice to meet you, Mike, and it was good seeing you and Maguire, Dave. It wasn't too good having a mega drunk and annoying fat guy for a neighbor a couple nights. He did the right thing and left real early Saturday morning leaving me with a couple more good VMD stories to tell later on about his antics. Did anyone else see the blond chick that was completely covered in tattoos or the guy in the full body green alien suit on a pit bike? How about the chopped pit bike running a little hit and miss motor? Great stuff.

Kevin

Back