Chillitown MX Battle for Ohio ALERT!!! Pros Race FREE if Pre-Registered by July 5th

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We have decided to reach out to the Pros and give them a chance to race for a $4000 purse for free if they pre-register by July 5th for our July 14th Battle for Ohio south round. All you need to do is email us at jeremy@chillitownmx.com and confirm your spot on the gate and your $40 class fee will be waived for the Pro bike class (Open A). So spread the word! We want to see a full gate!

This is a fantastic way to push for the Pro riders to show up and try to fill that gate. I hope this works and there is a boatload of great talent show up and there is a good battle through out the entire field of riders. Wish we could be there, may just have to come watch.

Props,
Ram Jam Race Team

Wait a minute, not charging Pro riders that put on a show to race? That's just......insanity.......crazy..............the way it always should be!!! That's awesome.

FREE to race......Come on, Brenner Washel will even show up for the A class if it is Free. Brenner? Brenner? Come on out to the OMA, it is free to race, and the tracks have been MUCH better than anything in the southern ohio series.

FREE to race......Come on, Brenner Washel will even show up for the A class if it is Free. Brenner? Brenner? Come on out to the OMA, it is free to race, and the tracks have been MUCH better than anything in the southern ohio series.

There will be 2 money classes for bikes, just like Malvern > 250A @ 200% payback as well. I think the free signup deal applies only to the big purse class, but still $40 to race for well over $5-6,000 in purse money between the two classes, thats a sweet deal. Pro riders should take Chillitwn up on this deal.

BTW, I talked to Jeremy Forcum at Malvern this past weekend, they are making plenty of track improvements, Chillitown is stepping up their track for the Battle, I have an epic feeling about this one.

The Battle races are all going to be great races. I like how Jason has already stated that he wants his race to be two days, and three motos next year.............I guess we will be looking at three BoO race weekends and 9 motos next year for the Battle races! I like that.

I`ll be there if you pay for my gate fee and membership. Also, I hope you guys will make the pro motos long.

Its only $30 Brenner. You really should come out. The races have been great. Everything you've been talking about that motocross needs with the exception of a 30+A class. You would really like the race.

The last I heard was they have around 10-12 pre entered already!! Come on guys take advantage of this deal!!! Everyone always complaining about the $10 gate fee, chillitown is waiving a $40 race fee. Tell everyone that is capable of racing local A class, lets fill the gate!!!!!

As of about 11am we are at 17 confirmed riders for this class with several others with verbal confirmations. This race is sure to be a race you will regret missing so make sure you come on out next weekend and find your spot on the fence...it gonna be a good one!

We are planning on having a pro program put together with rider info and such. This way the riders can help plug their sponsors with area spectators.

Spread the word...lets fill that gate!!!!

As of about 11am we are at 17 confirmed riders for this class with several others with verbal confirmations. This race is sure to be a race you will regret missing so make sure you come on out next weekend and find your spot on the fence...it gonna be a good one!

We are planning on having a pro program put together with rider info and such. This way the riders can help plug their sponsors with area spectators.

Spread the word...lets fill that gate!!!!

Are you guys gonna tell us who all is racing? Would like to make the trip to film, if there are gonna be some really fast guys there.

If there are 17 now, you can bet they will be fast. At Malvern last weekend there were 19, and we had Berger, Roman, Mcdade, Browning, some really fast dude from Florida, Todd Krieg, and plenty of other speedsters. Gibby would have been there had he not lost his bikes in the fire. I think you will be happy you made the trip..I doubt if this class will dissapoint.

Its only $30 Brenner. You really should come out. The races have been great. Everything you've been talking about that motocross needs with the exception of a 30+A class. You would really like the race.

I`m just messin with ya. I pre-entered last night. Should be fun.

We are at 20 entries now and climbing...with the names we are getting its going to be one to remember. I can't remember the last time I saw this many big names on the same gate at one time in Ohio at a MX event...Columbus indoors maybe but definitely not an MX race. I can't wait!

Back