Chillitown MX Battle for Ohio ALERT!!! Pros Race FREE if Pre-Registered by July 5th

Make them run a 3 moto format...just them....that will make it better for the fans.....got to have your stuff together to put three in a row!!!

We have 25 pros signed up for this one and we figure there will be more to show up from out of state. I have been told that this pro race is being talked about as far south as South Carolina. Can't wait to see what the weekend brings. This is going to be one to remember for sure.

We have 25 pros signed up for this one and we figure there will be more to show up from out of state. I have been told that this pro race is being talked about as far south as South Carolina. Can't wait to see what the weekend brings. This is going to be one to remember for sure.

Well there you have it, we have at least a $4,000 purse! Lets fill the gate!!!!

Here is the list you have all been asking for. Be sure to spread the word. This is going to be a good one....

1. Shea Corzatt #145 crf 250</SPAN>
  2. Willy Browning</SPAN>
  3. Shane Rapose #828 Amherst Ohio</SPAN>
  4. Jeff Gibson</SPAN>
  5. Bradley Baker</SPAN>
  6. Doug Flinner #391 ktm 450</SPAN>
  7. Nick Hughes</SPAN>
  8. Shaun Kuchler #901 crf 450</SPAN>
  9. Mike McDade</SPAN>
  10. Chris Carr #38</SPAN>
  11. Zach Leddingham</SPAN>
  12. Lewis Stein #744 ktm</SPAN>
  13. Nathan Skaggs </SPAN>
  14. Lane Staley</SPAN>
  15. Colin Thomas</SPAN>
  16. Andy Willard #138 ktm</SPAN>
  17. Brenner Washel</SPAN>
  18. Ryan Persinger #598 Yam</SPAN>
  19. Bret Gesel #842 Hon 450</SPAN>
  20. Emmit Rowland </SPAN>
  21. John Romanyak Jr. #762 Kx 250f</SPAN>
  22. Thomas Beckett #17 Kx</SPAN>
  23. AJ Greenwalt </SPAN>
  24. Jesse Walters</SPAN>
  25. Logan Pfleider</SPAN>
  26. Broc Peterson</SPAN>

Should make for some great racing all through the pack. Be awesome to get about 10 more.........how many man gate do you have?

Ruppert..........with your selling skills, and the amount of people that will be there, I am sure you could get another grand out of the crowd by walking around with your hat.

Ruppert..........with your selling skills, and the amount of people that will be there, I am sure you could get another grand out of the crowd by walking around with your hat.

HAR. My hat is not that big, John. Hoping we could find a $ponsor on here to kick up another grand to make this grander.....

Yea get to work Rupert, I'm sure people would pay you to do the safety dance.....do not let them talk ou into any other types of dance for money though, just sayin.

HAR. My hat is not that big, John. Hoping we could find a $ponsor on here to kick up another grand to make this grander.....

Have JO call (actually maybe Georgie would be better) the K100 guy. His kid rides A class. Maybe he will kick in the other $1000 for the purse. He was at the last Chilitown race.

Setup a donation Jar at sign up, if anyone wants to pitch in $5, $10, $20 let them do it. "ehhhhh, keep the change, give it to the Pros"

Back