BC 7-6 and 7-7 KTM Demo Day

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, weather permitting, 11-5:00pm both days. KTM demos on Sunday on top of normal practice, all tracks open and prepped. $25 per rider each day. On Sunday if you bring a bike to ride normal practice its $25, the demos cost you nothing extra. If you come bikeless and just do the handful of demos on the C track, then its free.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Jeremy - did you confirm what system they're using for test rides? There was something earlier about needing passes from KTM dealers...

Thanks & see you Sunday!

You can get passes from your favorite KTM dealer, I think they have the special ones. However, if tis too far of a drive, or dont have a dealer near you, you can get them at the track too. By all means though visit your local KTM dealer support, without those guys this wouldnt happen.

You can get passes from your favorite KTM dealer, I think they have the special ones. However, if tis too far of a drive, or dont have a dealer near you, you can get them at the track too. By all means though visit your local KTM dealer support, without those guys this wouldnt happen.

Do you have to be a certain age to demo a bike?

Open today, I think I can get it into rideworthy shape, no rain last night. Gonna be some soft tacky areas, but at least we get to ride. I can get the c track ready by 11, big track by noon. KTM still on for tomorrow weather pending.

Awesome day today for those who risked it, never rained, super good big track, a iittle dust at the end, but not too bad. 66 guys, it was nice, go where ever you wanted on the big track.

Just found out the Ktms tomorrow are 2014s, brand new just out if the crate

Will the KTM rides be specific times or is it the whole time the track is open? Will we have to be there at track opening in order to get in on the demos?

Will the KTM rides be specific times or is it the whole time the track is open? Will we have to be there at track opening in order to get in on the demos?

Whole time the track is open, the demos are done on the C track in an open session. You do not have to be when the track opens, however, KTM usually packs up by 3-3:30, so dont wait too long.

No rain here overnight, you only live once, heading down to chisel, I will update everyone as soon as humanely possible if we get dumped on, right now it looks like its staying southeast of us, and now real possiblility til afternoon. Fingers still crossed, open today 11-5:00, KTM should be here 11-3/4:00pm ish, must be 18, must have proper safety gear, if you dont know what that it is, you cant ride. $25 per rider if you are bringing your own bike to ride, the demos do not cost anymore. New 2014s, 450, 350, 250, 300 smoker, 150 smoker.

Would have loved to compare the 450 to the 350...
And ride the 300....and the 150 too....!!!

You are missed sharc, what a great day though. I saw two things that made me smile. i saw Brian Gonser get on a bike and ride, and i saw Jason Rogers ride. I cant tell how much I loved seeing everyone say eff the forecast today, Im riding. Track was decent for a gravel pit. My favorite weeknd thus far in the season. I dig it. Good day, Thanks everyone!

Back