BC 7-6 and 7-7 KTM Demo Day

You are missed sharc, what a great day though. I saw two things that made me smile. i saw Brian Gonser get on a bike and ride, and i saw Jason Rogers ride. I cant tell how much I loved seeing everyone say eff the forecast today, Im riding. Track was decent for a gravel pit. My favorite weeknd thus far in the season. I dig it. Good day, Thanks everyone!

Jeremy the best day to ride yet this year in my book, Had the 85 KX-125 out getting it dialed in. I was the last guy out on the c track working the big table in the back, jumped it all!! getting some confidence finally I love that track, it has old school feel with a little newer style jumps. Even had my little brother James Miller out on my yellow 250f with his tape #1 on it from back in the day, he enjoyed himself, first riding since 1991 when he smashed his hand to pieces.

I want to work on the big track some but im a bit scetchy with some of the changes, not all bad though I absolutely love the rollers and the small table right after them, I went though them pretty good a coulpe of weeks back

any new changes coming to the big rack anytime soon?? Thanks for all you do, its really appreciated

Jeremy the best day to ride yet this year in my book, Had the 85 KX-125 out getting it dialed in. I was the last guy out on the c track working the big table in the back, jumped it all!! getting some confidence finally I love that track, it has old school feel w a little newer style jumps. Even had my little brother James Miller out on my yellow 250f with his tape #1 on it from back in the day, he enjoyed himself, first riding since 1991 when he smashed his hand to pieces.

I want to work on the big track some but im a bit scetchy with some of the changes, not all bad though I absolutely love the rollers ans small table right after them, I went though them pretty good a coulpe of weeks back

any new changes coming to the big rack anytime soon?? Thanks for all you do, its really appreciated

Thanks. I have been kicking around Battle changes......To be continued......

Back