Two questions - 1. Neck brace and Vet Day at TV Land

1. I am looking to get a new neck brace. My old one one of the bulky EVS ones and it is worn out. I want to replace it, but do not want to spend a fortune. What do you guys recommend? 2. TV Land has a VET DAY coming up. What makes a VET DAY different from any other race day in the CRA? Thanks.

Nice offer by Sharc above, if I were looking, that's the best deal out there!

If I were looking into a new neck brace right now to purchase, I'd seriously consider the Atlas Brace for their updated take on the originals. They have a couple different versions at different price points, but in my opinion, they're the brace that offers the most right now. And I don't have one or wear one, I wear a different one.

I can't offer you any opinion on the Vet Race deal, but Trevor will surely let you know what the difference is between a regular race.

Only ever had a Leatt, I see them go on Ebay for a pretty decent price. But, Im curious to try this Atlas on and see how it feels.

I have an atlas and love it. Much more room than the Leatt and it doesn't sit on your spine. One magazine did numbers and the atlas has the most clearance between it and your helmet.

I think the vet day at TV Land is that something similar to what OIR use to do. It's a regular run program with an emphasis on the vets. Please don't take this word for word as only Trevor can give exact details.

All set!..... Enjoy the Leatt.

And thanks a ton for helping out Josh!!

Mmmkay...that worked pretty good for suburban cowboyz...

I need a new pair of boots, my old ones have a hole. I'd like to stumble across a pair of the new Sidi boots (size 9.5 please).

Ha-ha !!!

Too late!.... I just gave a pair of White and Black SIDI Crossfire TA's away.... yep.

One ride at the Apple Cabin and I couldn't get along with them so I went back to Alpinestars.

...but they were a size 8 anyway. He's giving them to his daughter ...

Doh!!!

He doesnt need them anyway, that bike is already on the chopping block in route to a new one.....

with those shiny gold forks i bet it wouldnt be lol. unless i sell my bike sometime soon im stuck w/ it for a while. i cant bring myself to having 2 13 450s in the garage at the same time... im pretty ridiculous with things but thats even pushing it for me lol

Last Sunday we got 2 practice sessions and 5 lap motos. I think I overheard on Vet Day age group classes were going to get 10 lap motos. But I could be wrong, or I just made that up. I can't remember.

Not sure how I just now caught this but...
For Vet Day at TV Land we will be having all classes as usual. The vet class winners, +25, +30, +40 and +50 will all get 4 foot trophies and I have a few other goodies to give away as well. We have a few fun events at intermission like the "slow race" and a wheelie contest.
I have a few other ideas that should be a treat to our seasoned riders!
Please come check it out. I bet you wont be disappointed.

MX099 if you guys want that, we could give it... ;)
On top of the 2 practice sessions and 5 lap races we finished the last of the second motos at 3:30.
That alone should put a smile on many faces!

Track conditions have been great this season! COME SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!

Not starting a neck brace ten pager but.....as being a non-neck brace wearing Vet rider who has some neck/upper back problems do you think a neck brace would be beneficial to me ( in that it might alleviate me from being so sore/stiff in my neck area after riding ) ? If so that would be a worthy investment...

Not starting a neck brace ten pager but.....as being a non-neck brace wearing Vet rider who has some neck/upper back problems do you think a neck brace would be beneficial to me ( in that it might alleviate me from being so sore/stiff in my neck area after riding ) ? If so that would be a worthy investment...

The brace only becomes involved in a crash, not normal riding. For that type of soreness, I would invest in the lightest helmet you can afford...
Have you been able to get out on the new bike yet??????

Back