My Proposal for OMA Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep this, keep that.......yada yada yada.........why does a 2 stroke need a separate class? Run whatever skill level you are. This is why we have added every class known to man, because EVERYONE wants a SPECIAL Class. I could care less what classes they keep, and which ones go. My goal would be 20 motos, no matter how they get there. I am a VET 40 rider. Do away with it, I will run VET 30. Do away with all the VET classes......I will run Open B.

I would love to know why we all think everyone needs such narrowed down, specialized classes anymore on a local level? There was never a 4 stroke class at a local when everyone rode 2 strokes........so why now do we need a 2 stroke class? If you like the 2 stroke, ride it, but you don't need a special class! Your not special!

Holy moley, who gives a whopping sh*t how many classes they run. Get over it. Can an admin delete these two threads that are blowing up lol.

If people are so concerned about age/skill/2 or 4 wheels, and spending too much time at the track, get into roller skating. You can roll around with anyone and even pick your own songs.

Ill go to the track day after day and not even compete, its about being at the track. This has been nothing but "I get home to late", or "Why does it take all day"? Why does it matter, it has always taken all day and the more people that get involved it will take even longer. What happen to the people that enjoy MX and the scene at the track? Don't they exist anymore?

BTW, no hate towards you john since you were the last poster, this goes towards everyone preaching in this thread.

Holy moley, who gives a whopping sh*t how many classes they run. Get over it. Can an admin delete these two threads that are blowing up lol.

If people are so concerned about age/skill/2 or 4 wheels, and spending too much time at the track, get into roller skating. You can roll around with anyone and even pick your own songs.

Ill go to the track day after day and not even compete, its about being at the track. This has been nothing but "I get home to late", or "Why does it take all day"? Why does it matter, it has always taken all day and the more people that get involved it will take even longer. What happen to the people that enjoy MX and the scene at the track? Don't they exist anymore?

BTW, no hate towards you john since you were the last poster, this goes towards everyone preaching in this thread.

They do exist. I stayed thru the last moto to watch my friends race bikes. I could have left after my second moto, but I stayed because I like being there.

Improved (in this case shorter program) = happier racers and better turnout.

If you don't have to be at the track sun up to sun down on a Sunday, and can get a decent amount of track time, you are going to attract more riders (practicers may actually become racers). It's all about trying to make change to bring riders back to racing.

Thinking I had seen a 4-stroke class back in the day...of course not that day, the other day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back