Battle Practice & Moto?

I forgot about school starting. :( I never did understand why they don't wait till after the holiday to start, Labor Day is the official end of summer anyway. Have you decided the format yet? 1 Moto each day Sat and Sun? Or 3 Moto dealio? Can't wait, a good time as always!

Matt - Doing 3 motos, shooting for 2 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday.

Oh S#%T! I just realized that I wont be back from my honeymoon till Sat nite! I thought the race was Sunday! Man, Im outa touch! AND out of luck of Trying to Beat ol Blair and Demastry for the title! I think we are separated by like 5 points for 1st, 2nd and third! Now Im really bummed as I sit here on the couch barely able to move! LOOKS LIKE I AINT GETTIN MARRIED! LOL

Hey my 10 year anniversary is on the Friday....and we are leaving for vacation promptly after the conclusion of Sundays motos.

30 min plus two laps. Gran Prix start with a pit stop at the 15 min mark. Then you have to make a 3 egg omelet with fresh squeezed OJ and serve the driver of the water truck. Like you said, make it special.

I know your going to hate me, 4 lap practice saturday is a must. There will be plenty of people roll in late friday or sat am that had other fri obligations. For many people that are new to a track even 4 laps isnt enough. BC is a busy track and takes time to learn the layout let alone jump everything.

Sunday warm up lap is good even though I think it should be 2.

I know your going to hate me, 4 lap practice saturday is a must. There will be plenty of people roll in late friday or sat am that had other fri obligations. For many people that are new to a track even 4 laps isnt enough. BC is a busy track and takes time to learn the layout let alone jump everything.

Sunday warm up lap is good even though I think it should be 2.

Hershey has been driving all over the country this year to a bunch of tracks and going out racing after the "regular" race day practice. He knows that at big events drawing riders from outside the local area, you MUST give at least 4 laps. BC is a track with a lot going on, and if you've never been there before ever...... 4 laps isn't enough, but you have to deal. 3 laps is just too short to learn a layout and some bigger jumps all before a race......

Hershey has been driving all over the country this year to a bunch of tracks and going out racing after the "regular" race day practice. He knows that at big events drawing riders from outside the local area, you MUST give at least 4 laps. BC is a track with a lot going on, and if you've never been there before ever...... 4 laps isn't enough, but you have to deal. 3 laps is just too short to learn a layout and some bigger jumps all before a race......

OK OK OK, 4 laps it is......geeeshhh!

Back to the Friday moto.

20-30 minutes +2 laps. If you get tired.....slow down and lace yourself. Have fun. Don't try and kill yourself, but focusing through pain and suffering is what moto is about. That's what I love about Trevor's GP event. Those creek crossings took all my energy. And I dreaded them every lap but I pushed myself through and felt great just to finish. I felt like i accomplished something. With longer races you find yourself racing the track!

And what about the mist tent For after your hot moto with monster girls underneath? Are you going to give in on that one too?

I never said that I wasn't doing the mist tent......I have yet to find a sponsor for it....cough cough Thermotech cough cough.......Call me or email me Rich.

JO I want the Moto GP style umbrella girls on the gate for the VETS........can you come through with that for us.

JO I want the Moto GP style umbrella girls on the gate for the VETS........can you come through with that for us.

No renta chicks this year, we are focused on other things. Like a bmx freestyle exhibition during an intermission.

However, I am looking for trophy girls, normal girls, tastefully dressed, no crack candy chicks.

just booked my honey moon. best rates put me at aug 28th till sept 5th. will need live updates for my bathroom reading material. thanks.

No renta chicks this year, we are focused on other things. Like a bmx freestyle exhibition during an intermission.

However, I am looking for trophy girls, normal girls, tastefully dressed, no crack candy chicks.
BMX! Now we're talking! I will bring the huffy!

We'll do the "Cool It" misting tent... Hersh can hire some union girls but I suggest a 40+ BMX race on the pee wee track......

Back