BC Last Tuesday??

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Possibly the last Tuesday, track turned out decent last week, but with only 25 riders, thats not going to work. We will try again this tuesday. So, 4-8:30ish, darkish. $25. Track should be awesome with the rain we just got, and it looks ike we will be open Sunday. Good track, come get your after work fix.

Fair warning for those that dont like faster smoother tracks, thats they way Tuesdays end up, its not the same track as the weekends.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
ugh so tempting.. would have rather not went to outlaw yesterday and just waited and did this. dont think i can make both happen. lets see how today at work goes.

KTMkarl794

PR Addict
Knew I should have brought my bike with me to Columbus.....

Wouldn't have felt very comfortable leaving on the trailer outside the hotel over night though.

Integrity Racing Storage.

For all the riders that wanna ride and just cant seem to make it or haul remember Integrity racing is offering winter and ride season storage for a small fee. We can also set you up with a maintenance plan so that you can ride and roll let us take care of all the after ride maintenance for ya and have your bike, quad or side by side ready for the next race or practice and since we are within 5 miles of the two best track facilities in the state its easy. Call 7404048826 or 7407455069 and leave a message if no answer we will get back to you promptly with info
Knew I should have brought my bike with me to Columbus.....

Wouldn't have felt very comfortable leaving on the trailer outside the hotel over night though.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Big track only...I don't have time to do both, so I pick that one!

Whatever. 2 girls, a wife, a real job and regular man duties and you don't have time? C'mon man!

For Sale: 1999 Harley Davidson Electraglide. Great bike, must sell. No time to ride it.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Whatever. 2 girls, a wife, a real job and regular man duties and you don't have time? C'mon man!

For Sale: 1999 Harley Davidson Electraglide. Great bike, must sell. No time to ride it.

Trade for a f600 water truck?.....its reeeeeal nice!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Hmmm...trade For a 2005 model 3rd grader? Low maintenance, good gas mileage (too much gas actually) just had a wellness tune up. I have title. Only thing wrong is it rides a quad. Now that's a deal! More time for me on the Bagger, you get rid of the water truck and have a little helper. I will throw in a back to school coupon from Fashion Bug. Win win!

nitrofish

PR Addict
In all seriousness, great night to ride! We were planning on coming but the little dude fell off his dirtbike last night, no broken bones, but a broken helmet, chest protector and neck brace clips busted. He walked away with some cuts and bruises. He said he was trying a nac-nac! I told him he is out-out for riding for a few days. Ugh. Now, how bout that trade!

Woody

PR Addict
I saw the boy fall off his bicycle without even moving this past Sunday, I'm thinking he has some sort of two-wheeled allergy similar to mine....I'd get a second opinion on that wellness tune up.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well, shoulder held up OK for a couple rides. Track was decent. I was looking to maybe cut some laps, but then my lower back muscles start going into spasm and I saw a buddy after taking a fall. Combined they took my drive. See you Saturday. It's a go at this point. I might even wash the bike for the event. ;)

Get well soon buddy.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Thanks to everyone that came out. I thought the track was excellent tonight. The right amount of people for just the big track, everyone got along, good night. Everybody keep Bob Murray in your thoughts, he had pretty good get off, that may have resulted in a shoulder injury, ribs, scapula, not really sure at this point. He is getting checked out. I can tell you this, Chuck Day is a real good friend. Chuck cut his night short to make sure our buddy Bob made it home safe. Thats a good dude.

We wil try again next Tuesday, weather pending.