Tusk wheels

I dont have experience with these wheels, but i do have experience with tusk products. When i raced gncc on quads i was buyin em bc they r cheap. Not the best quality tho. Imo if ur gonna buy cheap wheels get the dna

Just buy them. Haven't you tried every other wheel set ??? I doubt there's anything on the market left that you haven't bought in the last two years. But those wheels would pay for 3 weeks at south of the border you dirty rotten rich kid you!

I thought about getting a set for my practice wheels. I've laced up the rims before for someone and they came out true and are still holding.

The rims were heavier. Chances are the bearings are low quality and need more attention every once and awhile, and the spokes must be kept tight to avoid breaking the spokes and/or hub flange. I think with proper attention you'll be fine

thats the key to any wheel is keeping the spokes tight. which is part of my routine every time i wash my bike is to go over every nut/bolt/spoke etc when im done. i tihnk i might do it.

1. I'll bet they will be fine, quality wise. I've come to find Tusk products as pretty nice, and many times are simply brand name products with the Tusk name. For example, I put stainless Tusk brake lines on my RM144, they came in Tusk packaging but are actually Galfer lines.

2. I'll bet they will be HEAVY! All the cheap wheelsets I've weighed were significantly heavier than stock or the more expensive brands.

U buy em put em on my bike and wel c if their fat man approved! If they hold up with me they will hold up with anyone on this site lol

id place a bet on that...... lol

i may see if i can get a set through kames n try them out.

1. I'll bet they will be fine, quality wise. I've come to find Tusk products as pretty nice, and many times are simply brand name products with the Tusk name. For example, I put stainless Tusk brake lines on my RM144, they came in Tusk packaging but are actually Galfer lines.

2. I'll bet they will be HEAVY! All the cheap wheelsets I've weighed were significantly heavier than stock or the more expensive brands.

yea weight is a question for me. would be nice if someone posted stats on them. you'd think someone would have done that by now. how much heavier could they be is a question? hard to beat weight of an OEM hub though, any aftermarket set will be heavier, but by how much is what I wonder.

And.. would any of us even notice? probably not. If anything the rear might take a little snap offf of it, and im fine w/ that on a 450 lol..

Yeah....weight is a issue with Crute....on a 450,Get the f outter here....Maybe his issues are how long will this bike even last,Is his blood sugar low.... He has to many toys...and we'll the other one is to easy...just buy the damn things!!!

Back