Tusk wheels

So far good. Got a few rides on them. Came nice and true. Their spacers worked fine. First ride all spokes came very lose. Have checked them very often. Front is staying tight. Rear appears to be staying pretty good now too.

Weighed them compared to stock.. Didn't have the best scale but mine showed the front being like a .1 pound difference and the rear being 1 pound heavier.

They look good price was right and so far holding up.

my graphics get pretty tore up after every ride. its called cleaning your stuff after you are done (and REALLY cleaning it). you should try it.

Saw some photo's taken by Davis at Dirt World of you on the CRF sporting new threads ..much better looking than that stinky old RMZ....

Lol. Sc1 doesn't replace millimeters of rubbed out graphic! And Marc you know they do make the single can conversion kits. Fmf sells the pipe With the side plate. And nobody can refute that crutes bike does look good. The tusk wheels look awesome. Saw the bike up close last night. Hondas are so nice.

Man that Honda looks so clean....will look good in the classifieds after he see's the 2014's...

Surprised he still has that RMZ sitting in his garage. That thing looks brand new too. No bites. He's probably gonna have to give it away!

We're flirting with the idea of offering moto products to all PitRacer accounts at a discounted price. I added the Tusk wheel kits to our shopping cart. Tax free, free shipping over $100 and pm me for your 10% discount code off all products listed.

We're flirting with the idea of offering moto products to all PitRacer accounts at a discounted price. I added the Tusk wheel kits to our shopping cart. Tax free, free shipping over $100 and pm me for your 10% discount code off all products listed.

Well flirt more. And get that s**t at 10% over cost..... ;)

Okay bought the tusk rear wheel for my kx 450 so far so good had first ride on it tonight and held together great spoke came alittle loose but no more than a new bike would have looks great and very good fit I will def buy more.

my rear is still coming lose. like pretty damn lose. the front was same but its good now.. hoping the back will do the same eventually.

just keep an eye on them... every 20 min of riding. i would check mine every 2-3 sessions and some were pretttty loose!

Back