Battle for Ohio Finale at BC

So what's the cost to race tomorrow?

Bummer that the early morning, ill-timed down pour put the big harsh on Saturday's part of the event.

By the way, I've also heard that a few folks were wondering what the gate fee will be for Sunday.

Not sure. I didn’t ride today and wasn’t sure if I could make it back for tomorrow. Went home around 3:00 I had them cut off my wristband and I took the refund from the class I was in. . Was told no sign-up tomorrow ?

$10 for Sunday gate fee would be my guess , I would call and check. No sign up for tomorrow if you already signed up today....

Chris, there weren't any moto's today they just had an open practice. You should be able to sign up tomorrow morning.

We are on for racing today practice starts at 8am, racing by 9:30. Sign up is closed. A lot of arguing about sign up and allowing more riders into classes from people that showed up Friday committed to the event. Regardless of whether its right or wrong, sign up is closed. 457 entries is what we got, and that's what we will have.

We are on for racing today practice starts at 8am, racing by 9:30. Sign up is closed. A lot of arguing about sign up and allowing more riders into classes from people that showed up Friday committed to the event. Regardless of whether its right or wrong, sign up is closed. 457 entries is what we got, and that's what we will have.

Ok ....then
Got it!

I told myself I wouldn't post on here again but I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So if someone didn't happen to read any of this on the web and drove from out of state to this race, they couldn't sign up?

I told myself I wouldn't post on here again but I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So if someone didn't happen to read any of this on the web and drove from out of state to this race, they couldn't sign up?

If they drove from out of state they would have planned to be there yesterday and probably signed up for Saturday when the first motos were supposed to happen. If they signed up for Saturday, they are signed up for today, unless they took a refund because of the rain delay. I am assuming there was a refund option based on Sharc's post. I may be completely wrong about the refund thing. I can't imagine anyone driving from out of state just for Sunday's motos, as they were supposed to be the 3rd motos of the event.

If they drove from out of state they would have planned to be there yesterday and probably signed up for Saturday when the first motos were supposed to happen. If they signed up for Saturday, they are signed up for today, unless they took a refund because of the rain delay. I am assuming there was a refund option based on Sharc's post. I may be completely wrong about the refund thing. I can't imagine anyone driving from out of state just for Sunday's motos, as they were supposed to be the 3rd motos of the event.

My bad, totally forgot about the 3 moto format.

Would still like to try and make it back down.

You should have Sharc. First motos were definitely the gnarliest I've seen, but 2nd moto was very good. We even had Hershey calling the shots on the mic I think. Hind sight is 20/20 though. This I know from the weekend itself... ;)

I was having a brain fart when I had them cut the wrist band....

It happens Sharc. I've definitely had my share. Was a tough call as Sunday wasn't adding up to be better day like it was. Huge storms in Indiana Saturday afternoon heading out way. It was a tough call. Especially when you live a couple hours away.

Back