Battle for Ohio Finale at BC

Is gate admission 20$ for Saturday only? I'm thinking about coming to shoot photos.

Thanks

No you can buy saturday only wristbands for $10. They will be no good on Sunday though. We bought 200 gallons of tar, and a 55 pound sack of feathers for those trying to use saturday wristbands on Sunday.......YEP!

Your gonna dig it....lots of Moto Action is had on that track.

Within 10 seconds you'll wished you'd brought the bike....

I am aleady regretting that I wont be bringing my bike!... I'm waiting on my LCL to heal unfortunately. But either way, I'm excited to be coming!

I am sure its been posted somewhere but have to ask, will Fridays practice going to allow all tracks. And if so can we session C track a little bit also.

Thanks

I am sure its been posted somewhere but have to ask, will Fridays practice going to allow all tracks. And if so can we session C track a little bit also.

Thanks

Not this year....just the big track for Friday. I just want to focus on it, and try to a good job there.

Hoping Mother Nature goes easy on JO and the crew Sunday ! Tough spot to be in , I think they did the best they could given the circumstances .....

Downpour this morning took a toll on the track . Practice this afternoon and 2 moto's Sunday . No racing today

Back