Battle for Ohio Finale at BC

D

DTS

Is gate admission 20$ for Saturday only? I'm thinking about coming to shoot photos.

Thanks

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
No you can buy saturday only wristbands for $10. They will be no good on Sunday though. We bought 200 gallons of tar, and a 55 pound sack of feathers for those trying to use saturday wristbands on Sunday.......YEP!

D

DTS

Your gonna dig it....lots of Moto Action is had on that track.

Within 10 seconds you'll wished you'd brought the bike....

I am aleady regretting that I wont be bringing my bike!... I'm waiting on my LCL to heal unfortunately. But either way, I'm excited to be coming!

ktm792

PR Member
I am sure its been posted somewhere but have to ask, will Fridays practice going to allow all tracks. And if so can we session C track a little bit also.

Thanks

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I am sure its been posted somewhere but have to ask, will Fridays practice going to allow all tracks. And if so can we session C track a little bit also.

Thanks

Not this year....just the big track for Friday. I just want to focus on it, and try to a good job there.

JB_519

PR Addict
Hoping Mother Nature goes easy on JO and the crew Sunday ! Tough spot to be in , I think they did the best they could given the circumstances .....

JB_519

PR Addict
Downpour this morning took a toll on the track . Practice this afternoon and 2 moto's Sunday . No racing today