Miller Motorsports Park outdoor national TV Schedule

John250

PR Founding Father
I just noticed that normally moto 1 is on Fuel TV, and moto 2 is on NBCSPT. NOT tomorrow.........they screwed the TV schedule up again. Tomorrow, Moto 1 is on NBCSPT, and Moto 2 is on Fuel......have no idea why it is flip flopped this week.

I am looking forward to seeing this track this week. In everything I have seen, I don't like it, and have been pretty negative about it. So lets see if I am right or wrong after tomorrow.

I have satellite ( directv ) and Fuel TV turned into Fox Sports 1 overnight. I manually set up my DVR to record both and I hope it works out.

Agreed with freeh....."did you guys see how James put his helmet on...can you believe it" hahahahaha

That track is like an outdoor sx track! No elevation changes no natural jumps. Not like any of the other tracks. i dont like it! O and damn that tv schedule screwing with me.

WTF aren't you negative about?
Negative about a track that produced a serious sleeper of a race.......everyone riding around single file.....seemed like a bore of a race to me. Track did not impress me either. Maybe others have a different opinion but I was not impressed.

I have to agree with others in saying that this is one of the worst tracks ever. Besides being an outdoor supercross track, the track prep looked sub-par at best. Rider safety definitely wasn't a top priority.

The 2nd 250 moto was pretty good , especially early . Deplorable track conditions . Poto and Tomac are both animals . They NEVER stop attacking every obstacle from gate drop to checkers . RV finally cracked a smile when he got handed the #1 plate . Other than that he always looks PO'd and hungry . Wish I could muster that kind of focus . Can't wait for him and Tomac to mix it up .

Those guide wires are VERY dangerous. There are people that are decapitated each year riding snowmobiles that hit guide wires just like those in that video.

Yeah, that race was kinda different. Jumps were way cool and huge! Was like an outdoor SX. That wind/dust in the 2nd 250 moto was crazy. Was cool to watch once, but I say bring back Steel City next year on labor day weekend.

Surprisingly nobody mentioned weston peick... Full privateer getting fourth overall... And racing only a couple races due to lack of funds..... Dude definitely should have a ride for next year or else something is wrong....

Ya for sure, peick went from lcq's to top ten every weekend beating most the guys racing out of semi's and even passing olé stewey last weekend.

Ya dude is a beast! I think if he had a "factory" bike he could do somthin with it

Thought I did. Maybe not on here.

Dude is a beast. Strong for sure. Did anyone notice how his bike was bouncing all over the place in the braking bumps, etc. where 'Poto's bike and others would just track faily level through the same section? Thinking if Peick has a factory or full privateer suspension under him, he could do even better. One would think anyway...

Thought I did. Maybe not on here.

Dude is a beast. Strong for sure. Did anyone notice how his bike was bouncing all over the place in the braking bumps, etc. where 'Poto's bike and others would just track faily level through the same section? Thinking if Peick has a factory or full privateer suspension under him, he could do even better. One would think anyway...

I dont understand y someone hasnt picked em up or at least helped him a little more. I mean he placed 4th! thats pretty awesome considering who all he beat. Im just all for the lil guy doin well in a money hungry sport

I dont understand y someone hasnt picked em up or at least helped him a little more. I mean he placed 4th! thats pretty awesome considering who all he beat. Im just all for the lil guy doin well in a money hungry sport

Could be some baggage no one wants to touch? Who knows. Definately from the outside looks like dude deserves some more support...

Back