Miller Motorsports Park outdoor national TV Schedule

Could be some baggage no one wants to touch? Who knows. Definately from the outside looks like dude deserves some more support...

Talking to Washel over the weekend, he listens to pulpmx a lot. He said that Weston and his father have burned a lot of bridges over the years. I am not sure who or what, that's just what he said. I said the same thing........how much baggage could he have for a satellite team to give him a ride! He got 4th overall in the 450 class.......I don't care who or what your riding, you get a 4th at a national, you have talent, and have been training.

Talking to Washel over the weekend, he listens to pulpmx a lot. He said that Weston and his father have burned a lot of bridges over the years. I am not sure who or what, that's just what he said. I said the same thing........how much baggage could he have for a satellite team to give him a ride! He got 4th overall in the 450 class.......I don't care who or what your riding, you get a 4th at a national, you have talent, and have been training.

JS7 Impersonated a cop.... yes he WAS the "star" but come on thats a heavy bag IMO... So there really must not b any bridges left to cross lol

He was 24 years old and put a flashing light in his truck pretending to pull someone over - by definition, impersonating a police officer, yes. Was he being stupid? Yes. Did he dress as an officer, drive a crown vic, pull someone over, get out of the car dressed as a cop and THEN actually impersonate a police officer? No... i think you have to take into account the whole situation. Compared to the trouble that many of the major sports "stars" get in, and remain fat heads and posters on peoples kids walls, id say the bag is pretty light IMHO

He was 24 years old and put a flashing light in his truck pretending to pull someone over - by definition, impersonating a police officer, yes. Was he being stupid? Yes. Did he dress as an officer, drive a crown vic, pull someone over, get out of the car dressed as a cop and THEN actually impersonate a police officer? No... i think you have to take into account the whole situation. Compared to the trouble that many of the major sports "stars" get in, and remain fat heads and posters on peoples kids walls, id say the bag is pretty light IMHO

OK, point proven haha but damnit u know where i was tryin to go with that!

At first I didn't like the track. Just reminded me of the California round. But they did a great job building it. You wouldn't know it's on flat ground. That had to cost a ton in fuel to make. And by the looks of the small turnout in crowd I doubt they made any money!!!

At first I didn't like the track. Just reminded me of the California round. But they did a great job building it. You wouldn't know it's on flat ground. That had to cost a ton in fuel to make. And by the looks of the small turnout in crowd I doubt they made any money!!!

I think it had its cool points. Was huge in sections. Said it took them 38 straight days to build. A little dry late, that wind was crazy (and dangerous), but I dunno. Just miss my Kenworthy's and now Steel City rounds....

Yea it was cool in that aspect but at the same time, yes it was alll man made with NO natural terrain jumps or hills or nething like that. Im not denying they made a pretty cool lookin track, but it just isnt MX to me. But i spose that just my own opinion. And i hope they lost money so they wont go back haha.

From what I read on another site, people that were there said there were a ton of people and that the set up was great. Only issue was the food lines were 60 people deep. Said it probably was the highest attend event at MMP. I think the way it is set up, a lot of people are not right on top of the track like at most nationals.

But.....it sucked in my opinion, and I hope they do not go back.

Back