Dirtworld Turnout?

MX724

PR Addict
Just curious how the Dirtworld races went this weekend? Good turnout? Pics? vids? Surprised nothing has been posted yet.

Great weekend. All day of practice on his 65 and then racing Sunday on the 50 and 65.

I will post a vid later and some pics, but those long straights are wearing out 50cc top ends! Lol.. Great stuff

image.jpg

I hope they get better turn outs.....They should promote alittle more on here when it gets close to the race....The battle has been hyped for like 2 months and has 10,000 views ....and it's still not until this weekend....I did not even know DW was racing until last week...Track is awesome and will always be one of my favorites....Just hope it sticks around...

82613 006.jpg
It was a good track. They worked hard at trying to give us the best tack possible in such dry conditions. My only problem was a flagging situation when my son went down over the finish line jump. Flag was not thrown soon enough and two other kids wrecked into my sons bike and almost got my son. Luckily he remebered what his dad taught him. Get off the track. Other than that, it was good event.

Good day. Perfect weather. Track was great. I'm out of shape. I expect to get a severe arse whooping this weekend at the battle.

Ordered some hand guards. Pretty sure all my knuckles are swollen.

oh and the new roller six pack section. Awesome. So if you bashed it and didn't even ride it (fmxpaul) get out there and ride it.

Screw that. You and your swollen knuckles can keep going "fast" over s**t that gives you nothing but fake dreams of excitement. Any idiot can feel fast on rollers. PM me for any further discussion on the matter I will be travelling all week to tracks that don't cut down their best sections, so I will not see your replies to this.

I will tell you this, I saw more passing in that section on Sunday than that six pack has had in ten years of racing.

Screw that. You and your swollen knuckles can keep going "fast" over s**t that gives you nothing but fake dreams of excitement. Any idiot can feel fast on rollers. PM me for any further discussion on the matter I will be travelling all week to tracks that don't cut down their best sections, so I will not see your replies to this.

Ok rickhole, heres the deal. Roller sections that take one speed (only one way through) suck, I agree. Roller sections where I guy like mcdade can get on top and skim them, or on the next pass create a unique rythem through them DOES NOT SUCK. Take it to the bank.

I kinda know FMX Paul......But to bash something and you have never even seen the actual rollers it just so stupid....How can you bash!! YOU have not even been THERE!!!

The rollers are deff sicker now than that rhytym section(?) was. You can hammer em, wheel tap, or still double em if you're on a big bike. You can even make passes on the very left of the rollers now too if you get a better drive than your competitor or stay more consistent.
It was nice having a little change up when I rode there last.

What?! You mean some people actually liked the rollers! <- Sarcasm. Its funny that some of the same people who say "quit complaining about tracks and just ride" are now the same ones writing off a track simply because they changed 1 section! lol Those mxers are a hard bunch to please!

Does anyone have pics of the new rollers? I'm actually excited about the change,Dirt World has been kind of stale the few years & needed some changes. As soon as this broken hand is healed I will be there!

All these heavily republican weighted political threads around here and everyone wants to be a democrat when it comes to having tracks the way they want them.

That roller section at dirtworld is physical. The six pack was never physical. It was easy. Rip rip rip....no passing. Now it's wheel tap smash I'm tired whiskey throttle - oh crap there goes the guy past me that's in better shape. . .

Back