Dirtworld Turnout?

K, different than normal for me. No video editing or music, just one raw lap on his 50cc 7-8 moto 2.

Never been there but the dirt looks nice. But man, can I get some corners? That is serious high speed on a 50.. A 450 would need a spoiler on the rear fender to keep it on the ground.
Looks like the rollers are the best part of the track, no clue why anyone would hate on those???

Never been there but the dirt looks nice. But man, can I get some corners? That is serious high speed on a 50.. A 450 would need a spoiler on the rear fender to keep it on the ground.
Looks like the rollers are the best part of the track, no clue why anyone would hate on those???

If those rollers were down the back stretch it would seperate the me from the boys easily.

The old Honda Commercial says it best...I wanna ride, I wanna ride, I wanna ride! This is extreme but true...imagine if we lived now with times like the Great Depression...that makes rollers sweet to me with all that we have today!

This will b known as the great roller debate of 2013! Wonder what it will b next year!?!?! Too many races, not enough, too many tracks, or just shitty prep!?!?!? Time will tell, but until then, let the bitching continue!

That track is WIDE open! And even where the jumps are, there is no slowing down. I thought Dirt Country was fast and wide open these days. Guess Dirt World is the DC of the north.

Video just bought back some great riding memories... lines are just like I remember. Always loved riding out there!

Back