Battle Excitement

Strouble

PR Addict
Been thinking about the big weekend ahead! Besides the obvious other big races this weekend! I am looking forward to a big race in Ohio. Last time I can remember anything close to this much anticipation was OIR Pro Day with the Hands. I didn't attend last year...but am very excited to see a big local race! I hope this event will be a strong step-forward in Ohio Motocross and really captures Moto and Family! See ya there folks! Brap!

Been thinking about the big weekend ahead! Besides the obvious other big races this weekend! I am looking forward to a big race in Ohio. Last time I can remember anything close to this much anticipation was OIR Pro Day with the Hands. I didn't attend last year...but am very excited to see a big local race! I hope this event will be a strong step-forward in Ohio Motocross and really captures Moto and Family! See ya there folks! Brap!

You can cut the electricity with a knife at the Cliff....and thats when you know its time to get away from underneath the powerlines.......

Was planning on heading down but after blowing my bike up Sunday and parts not arriving in time guess Ill make next year

Was planning on heading down but after blowing my bike up Sunday and parts not arriving in time guess Ill make next year

What do you need parts wise. There's a 250 sitting at my local shop. They'll take parts off it and I can get them to you.

i guarantee the pitracer community can locate you the parts as well.

You know, funny you posted this. I am getting so flipping excited I pissed myself. Well, no not really, but I could...

I used to race a decent amount. Planned to this year, but things haven't panned out. Logistics we'll say. Yeah, logistics. ;) I'm looking forward to the racing and the weekend overall for sure. Was definately a bummer attending last year without a bike. I could not believe the traffic last year and with the hype this year...wow, I can only imagine. It's going to be cool...way cool. OK, I have to go before I piss myself...

What do you need parts wise. There's a 250 sitting at my local shop. They'll take parts off it and I can get them to you.

i guarantee the pitracer community can locate you the parts as well.

LOL Top end kit. Got her apart Monday and Piston was cooked and has multiple cracks along the skirt lucky It went when it did. Half my order was shipped yesterday, Piston and gaskets are still on hold but says will be here friday so might have a chance making it just depends on the UPS man.

You guys all suck........Think about me sitting at a freakin wedding while your racing.....bumming here

You guys all suck........Think about me sitting at a freakin wedding while your racing.....bumming here

I know the feeling John... I too will unfortunately be sitting at a wedding while all this goes down. :(

Um, probably will not think of ya John, but I did last night when I saw an old Bubba poster while he was on a KX125 and running 259. :)

Don't worry guys. There will be another battle...next year. Take care buddy! :)

Who the hell in my family schedules weddings without checking my schedule anyway? Really........its labor day weekend!!

First day off in a month.....kid had a broken wrist so this is the first motto in over two months...#so ready for this. Might not be able to win but we will dam sure have fun. See you there...007 camp

Who the hell in my family schedules weddings without checking my schedule anyway? Really........its labor day weekend!!

You'll have to figure that one out John. I can't help you. ;) Not trying to make you feel bad buddy. Life sucks sometimes, but it can always get better.

Laters!

Wish it was morning already. If it makes you feel any better John...I won't be riding, I will be working the event! Brap!!!

Cool beans Cowboy! I will be there by about 10:30 hopefully. Have to go the BMV first thing! Killer, hahaha!

The track looks so good, I am now finally happy I did this again. Usually in a bad mood until the track looks killer. Now I am excited too.

Wake up to the sunrise, the early morning dew, and the steam rising from the battle ground. Yeah Buddy! Brap! Enjoy it JO...it will go fast!

Awesome first day! About 175-200 riders I think! Track was awesome with some added obstacles and direction changes since the last race! Some added entertainment on Saturday night may be a wrestling match on top of the finish line jump between Mitchy 45 and me or just make all the kids verse me! If you aren't excited then you should be! Even had royalty on the track today...Hershey is looking good for the Vet class with lotta of fast riders all around! Gonna be sweet to see the place FULL in the morning! Truth MX Bible Service behind sign up next to the finish line jump at 7:15 am! Brappin from dawn to dusk at BC!!!

Back